• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, what do you know. I can root for Creighton today

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
      Well, what do you know. I can root for Creighton today
      You can root for them but that won't probably stop them from losing by 30 today
      2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
      2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
      2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
      2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
      The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Illinois State and NIU are tied at the half 24-24.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Game is starting to get away from the Panthers.. 42-33 ISU with a free throw to come.

Comment

• If UNI doesn't like IllSt's defense, how are they going to feel about ours?

Comment

• Redturds will promptly beat UNI and then lose at home to Missouri State. I can see it already.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Mark Adams: "Illinois State is the most explosive offensive team in the Valley".

Are we really gonna feed the monster again?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Northern Iowa down by 7. 8:56 left.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    Mark Adams: "Illinois State is the most explosive offensive team in the Valley".

Are we really gonna feed the monster again?
                    I don't mind that kind of statement. Illinois State IS a talented team, and hell, if you want to call them the most explosive offensive team, whatever. I think they've got a higher ceiling that they haven't consistently gotten to yet.

When you're making the claim that they're 1-12 better than WSU, though, that's absolutely insane.

Saying they're the most explosive offensive team isn't even saying they're the best offensive team, though, so ... don't really care.
                    Originally posted by BleacherReport
                    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• So who are we rooting for here? The worst program/fanbase in the Valley that helps us separate from UNI or UNI to keep their ranking and cache going into next weekend even though it would only keep them one game behind us?

Decisions.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

So who are we rooting for here? The worst program/fanbase in the Valley that helps us separate from UNI or UNI to keep their ranking and cache going into next weekend even though it would only keep them one game behind us?

Decisions.
                        I'm choosing to be happy with either outcome.

Comment

So who are we rooting for here? The worst program/fanbase in the Valley that helps us separate from UNI or UNI to keep their ranking and cache going into next weekend even though it would only keep them one game behind us?

Decisions.
                          UNI, without a doubt.

I don't care how many games UNI is behind us, because they're not going to finish ahead of us. Them being ranked matters.
                          Originally posted by BleacherReport
                          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Decisions.
                            I'm with you Fever, it is best for the Valley if UNI wins but it sure is nice thinking of a 2 game cushion. I am leaning toward the ISUr but won't be heartbroken either way.

Go Shocks!
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Decisions.
                              Kill em all and let God sort it out.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                                UNI, without a doubt.

I don't care how many games UNI is behind us, because they're not going to finish ahead of us. Them being ranked matters.
                                I agree but as an insecure 90's graduate I sleep better with a cushion. Regardless of the outcome I am pleased.
                                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X