2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
    When the Shocks play the Aces, I dread the 5 matchup. We better start playing Bush, even if it hurts a little.

I suggest 2 on 1 against Mockevicius.... and 3 on 4 against the other aces.
    Bush and Rauno will both have to earn their schollies against Mockelicious...
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Alabama leading North Florida 45-37 at half.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Detroit leading WSU...... (Wright State) 28-26 early in second half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
          When the Shocks play the Aces, I dread the 5 matchup. We better start playing Bush, even if it hurts a little.

I suggest 2 on 1 against Mockevicius.... and 3 on 4 against the other aces.
          Remember you promised me that the Shox would beat UNI twice this year.
          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Alabama wins, Detroit loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
              People on here have a short and selective memory. The F4 year, we lost twice to Evansville, and once to SIU who were both Thursday type teams. Top 20 Creighton always lost a couple of games to teams at the bottom of our league. Last year was an anomaly, not the routine.

This year, it is a bad loss if you lose to Bradley, ISUB, MSU, Drake, and SIU. But on the road, it could happen to us this year. We will most likely lose 3-4 games this year. and that should still win the league. Again, last year was an anomaly.

As for UNI, it is tough to win when you are in the Top 20. Everyone gives you their best shot. That is still happening to us. Everyone wants to beat us. Get used to it.
              I agree with everything you said except for the Evansville being a Thursday type team part. That year they finished 4th in the Valley and in kenpom's top 100.

Comment

• Jake White had 13 points, 8 rebounds in Omaha's victory at South Dakota, 86-77.

Comment

• Utah up by 20 over USC in second half.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                    Jake White had 13 points, 8 rebounds in Omaha's victory at South Dakota, 86-77.
                    But did the block/charge go his way?
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

• Utah ends up winning 79-55.

Comment

• Here's the "TV" schedule for upcoming MVC games (most are on ESPN3):

@ddocket: How about this next set of #MVCHoops MBB games: all available on MVC TV, ESPN or Comcast. Just about all on ESPN3. http://t.co/W9Bo5WfADS
                        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          Jake White had 13 points, 8 rebounds in Omaha's victory at South Dakota, 86-77.
                          Kinda missing jake right now

Hope he has a great and healthy year
                          Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

• Seton Hall up 6-0 early on #6 Villanova. Pirates looking strong!

Comment

• Go Pirates!
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Nova is ice cold. 44% from FT line. 26% from the field. 14% from 3pt range..

SH has 6 players with two fouls with 4 left in the first half. Nova down by 4..
                                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X