2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
    #20 Ohio State losing at home to Iowa, 45-34 w/18+ left.

This has to be the worst the Big Ten has been in ~20-25 years.
    Ohio State has the feel of a team that will go around 9-9 in conference and be around an 8/9 seed this year for the NCAA tournament.

I knew this would be a down year for Ohio State after losing all the people they lost in the offseason.
    2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
    2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
    2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
    2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
    The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• This is not really the place for this but I had to share this with you guys here even though I know you won't care but this was pretty special. I play Fantasy football and I played a contest called "The Fantasy Championship" at a site called RTS and won $200,000 (though I have to split it with a teammate who I work with).

I was down 2.87 pts going into Monday night week 16 the final game and when Hill had an 85 yard TD it seemed all but over but Sanders scored 2 TD's giving me the lead and I held on for a 1.43 point win.

USA TODAY delivers current national and local news, sports, entertainment, finance, technology, and more through award-winning journalism, photos, and videos.

RealTime Fantasy Sports - Fantasy Football, Baseball, Basketball, Best Ball, plus Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS).
      2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
      2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
      2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
      2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
      The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
        This is not really the place for this but I had to share this with you guys here even though I know you won't care but this was pretty special. I play Fantasy football and I played a contest called "The Fantasy Championship" at a site called RTS and won $200,000 (though I have to split it with a teammate who I work with).

I was down 2.87 pts going into Monday night week 16 the final game and when Hill had an 85 yard TD it seemed all but over but Sanders scored 2 TD's giving me the lead and I held on for a 1.43 point win.

USA TODAY delivers current national and local news, sports, entertainment, finance, technology, and more through award-winning journalism, photos, and videos.

http://www.fantasychampionship.com/p...s-championship
        Congrats, Henry!

Comment

#20 Ohio State losing at home to Iowa, 45-34 w/18+ left.

This has to be the worst the Big Ten has been in ~20-25 years.
          Iowa will probably find a way to choke.

Comment

This is not really the place for this but I had to share this with you guys here even though I know you won't care but this was pretty special. I play Fantasy football and I played a contest called "The Fantasy Championship" at a site called RTS and won $200,000 (though I have to split it with a teammate who I work with).

Now we can add the executive boxes to Koch.
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Iowa beats #20 Ohio State, 71-65.

Comment

Iowa beats #20 Ohio State, 71-65.
                Iowa tried to give it back, TO, giving up an OReb, and missed front end, but Ohio St could make a shot.

Comment

• Yep, the Hawkeyes spent the last ten minutes begging tOSU to take that one but they just couldn't.

One less SOS 250+ paper tiger nipping at our heels.

Comment

• There are two programs I love hearing that lost. Ohio St. and Oklahoma (especially in football).
                    FINAL FOURS:
                    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                    Number of Times Ranked: 157
                    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                    #3 - Dec. 2017
                    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                    #2 ~ March 2014
                    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

WOW! What an incredible thing to have happen. I'd pay off my house and be DONE. Just keep working and relax...

You dog!

Comment

I was feeling pretty good about winning $20 for second place with my group. Was.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Some really good early games tomorrow, today is the appetizer. Everything CST.

Detroit vs. Oral Roberts, 6 PM on ESPN3
                          New Mexico State vs. Texas Southern, 8 PM
                          #10 Utah vs. Carroll College, 8:30 PM on PAC12 Network

#20 Ohio State vs. Iowa, 12 PM on ESPN2
                          #17 West Virginia vs. Virginia Tech, 1 PM on ESPNU
                          #12 Maryland @ Michigan State, 4 PM on ESPN2
                          #19 North Carolina vs. William & Mary, 6 PM on ESPN3
                          #13 Kansas vs. Kent State, 7 PM on ESPN3
                          QFNP.

Comment

• How did KU vs. KSU end up on ESPN3?

;)

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                              How did KU vs. KSU end up on ESPN3?
                              To be fair, it's Kent State, not Silo Tech. It's treated like any other KU game against a non-name non-conference opponent on KU's version of our COX broadcasts, which ESPN will pick up for Full Court and ESPN3.
                              78-65

Comment

Ohio State has the feel of a team that will go around 9-9 in conference and be around an 8/9 seed this year for the NCAA tournament.

I knew this would be a down year for Ohio State after losing all the people they lost in the offseason.
                                Looking at the individual rips of big 10 teams, it is definitely a down year for that conference. So down, that going .500 this year, probably wouldn't get Ohio St a bid to the ncaa tourney let alone a 8/9 seed. I think it is very possible that the big 10 could only get 3 bids this year, 4 is probably more likely. I know it is very early and the way the teams break in conference play could change things, but non-con play is pretty much over so I don't see a lot of room for improvement.

Comment

Working...
                                X