Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
    Valley play begins!

Do you think we need to make a different "MVC games of interest" as opposed to the regular one? This thread will get huge if we stay on it. I have a feeling there will be a lot more to talk about as far as MVC competition goes this year
    Whatever everyone wants to do works for me. I've been posting MVC games of interest in every chunk of games already though, so I don't know that it would change that much.

Comment

• Does anybody else think UNI will promptly drop both games this week and end the discussion permanently? They open up against Evansville and then Loyola. If they lose these, they don't really have much meat left on the schedule except for us. I don't actually think they will, but it would sure be that same "MVC facepalm style" that I've become used to seeing.

Comment

• Like Doc mentioned in another thread, this week is gonna be borderline some of the toughest competition they've faced this season, which is kinda sad in a way. We'll start getting a good idea about the Panthers in the next week.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I'd be real surprised if they get dumped by LUC at home, but the Evansville game is definitely a coin flip.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            Video: http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/24924791/florida-loses-to-florida-state-after-tipping-in-seminole-buzzer-beater

It looks like he was just trying to pull the short shot down to secure the rebound and couldn't quite get it.
            I think the ball grazed the rim, so as he went to just grab what he thought was going to be an airball, the rim deflected it slightly and he wasn't able to grab the ball cleanly. Unlikely event for the ball to actually bounce up and in as it could have bounced anywhere. Incredibly unfortunate for the kid that it not only happened, but happened in such a meaningful situation.

Comment

• SHU and #15 St. John's tied at 23 w/7:38 left in the first half.

Comment

• Seton Hall - St Johns pretty entertaining on the Big Network (FS1). 25 all with 6:00 left in first. Too bad Whitehead is out. SHU would have the upper hand if he were playing.

We really need SHU to win this one for RPI and rankings reasons.

Comment

• Tulsa up 36-21 at halftime on the road at UCF.

Comment

• Seton Hall closes out the half strong like bull and leads #15 St. John's 40-35 at the break. Go Pirates!

Comment

• I would absolutely love to have Obekpa. Short shorts nonwithstanding.

Comment

• If SHU beats St Johns without Whitehead, I'll be ready to say they are a really good win.

Comment

• And the cherry on top would be beating a team 1 spot ahead of us in the rankings.
                          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Only good thing about FS1 is Gus Johnson and Bill Raftery.
                            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Tulsa won 56-54

Seton Hall up 74-65 w/1:35 left

A nice start to the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                                Only good thing about FS1 is Gus Johnson and Bill Raftery.
                                Yes/no
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X