No announcement yet.

Games of Pinterest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christian Brothers 74 - Memphis 70, unfortunately not a joke...
    Shox-4-Life

Comment

Home of the Grizzlies and the most entertaining & trustworthy source for sports news & analysis in Memphis. Stream, read and download ESPN 92.9 FM 680 AM from any device on Audacy.

"The guards were a question mark entering the season; after tonight, they are now a question mark followed by an exclamation point and possibly preceded by an expletive acronym. If they don’t figure it out quickly in practice this week, it’s going to be a really long night for that unit against Fred Van Vleet and Ron Baker — aka, they’re going to be eaten up on national TV."

Comment

Originally posted by Heinro View Post
        http://www.espn929.com/johnmartin/CB...-Yep-/20313825

"The guards were a question mark entering the season; after tonight, they are now a question mark followed by an exclamation point and possibly preceded by an expletive acronym. If they don’t figure it out quickly in practice this week, it’s going to be a really long night for that unit against Fred Van Vleet and Ron Baker — aka, they’re going to be eaten up on national TV."
        maybe so. but that's bulletin board material for the memphis tigers, courtesy of espn.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
          maybe so. but that's bulletin board material for the memphis tigers, courtesy of espn.
          When you lose to a D2 squad, do you really need any bulletin board material beyond just that score pasted over and over again?

They've got all the material they need, if their team is capable of responding to it.
          Originally posted by BleacherReport
          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

I'd say Memphis' 21 turnovers against Christian Brothers University is the only bulletin board material Pastner has up right now.
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
              I'd say Memphis' 21 turnovers against Christian Brothers University is the only bulletin board material Pastner has up right now.
              That's a really scary stat for a team about to play against our guards

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                That's a really scary stat for a team about to play against our guards
                That's what i was thinking.

I think either Memphis gets a shock of reality with this loss and prep the hell out of themselves this week in practice and we have a hell of a dogfight on our hands.... or they leave the court with a 1,000 yard stare and Cotton is givin them that patented smile.

Comment

There are a lot of really cool things going on in this photo.

As to "prepping the hell out of themselves" my assumption is that they had spent all summer doing that for our game. If they are just going to get started now, I like our chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                    There are a lot of really cool things going on in this photo.

As to "prepping the hell out of themselves" my assumption is that they had spent all summer doing that for our game. If they are just going to get started now, I like our chances.
                    cotton looks like he has 4 arms. No wonder he's such a great defender.

Comment

I don't know if this violates the mission of this thread, @shoxlax: can let me know if this isn't the intention, but I present this...

Comment

I don't know if this violates the mission of this thread, @shoxlax can let me know if this isn't the intention, but I present this...

I give that performance a D+.

Comment

21 turnovers against a DII opponent don't get fixed in six days.

Comment

I don't know if this violates the mission of this thread, @shoxlax: can let me know if this isn't the intention, but I present this...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                              I give that performance a D+.
                              Your an easy grader. I would say something about it but I can't think of anything politically correct to say.

I kept watching because I thought this has to get better. That's what I get for thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                Your an easy grader. I would say something about it but I can't think of anything politically correct to say.

I kept watching because I thought this has to get better. That's what I get for thinking.
                                I would guess our friend was referencing a previous winning media venture by Drake.

Campaign Logo Aimed at Encouraging Recruitment at Des Moines University Deemed Embarrassing by Faculty and Students

Comment

Working...
                                X