Games of Pinterest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games of Pinterest

In honor of Barry Hinson and the comment about his wife and shot fakes, I recommend we start this thread for the season to list and summarize the really bad, weak ass losses the Valley and the rest of our Non Con schedule have, the title of which representing the opposite of playing angry. I hope we don't make this thread ourselves.

I would suggest a weak ass loss is anything to a Non D-1 team or with an RPI worse than 175 or the bottom half of D-1.

What say you, Shocker street?

Bradley, without several players, loses to D-3 Augustana in an exhibition.

PIN IT.

Comment

Of course this in no way takes the place of Play Angry's brilliant Games of Interest thread, it just gives us a place to categorize in one neat tidy thread the turds other teams lay once mentioned on the other weekly updates.

Comment

Plus, it provides a proper thread for tracking what is about to happen to Creighton.

Comment

I have a friend who has UNO fans/university employees in his family. They give him shirts and stuff. He has a shirt that says "UNO: Omaha's Team" and he told me they are making a marketing push up there to carve their graduates and fans away from CU and NU. Won't be hard to do under Jake White...especially when CU starts losing to the buy games they have this fall and winter.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
            I have a friend who has UNO fans/university employees in his family. They give him shirts and stuff. He has a shirt that says "UNO: Omaha's Team" and he told me they are making a marketing push up there to carve their graduates and fans away from CU and NU. Won't be hard to do under Jake White...especially when CU starts losing to the buy games they have this fall and winter.
            That's going to be fun. CU doesn't have the alumni base to maintain their attendance numbers if they can't maintain their winning, and especially not if they have another quality team that actually has alumni to poach them away.

I don't understand how Creighton fans have buried their heads in the sand so much re: Coach McDermott, but I expect them to be in a lot of trouble in the next few years. By the time they realize their mistake the damage will be done.
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Possible Pinterest Alert:

Mo Southern leads Missouri State 43-30 at halftime.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Several MSU fans feel like this years Bears should compete with the Shox. If MoSo winds up winning this game the MSU fan base (all 37 of them) are going to start a new "Fire Lusk" campaign.

Comment

Ok, we can all stop pretending that the Valley will ever improve. Same crap has been repeated for the last 5 years and absolutely nothing has changed. UNI will put together some garbage .500 non-con record to cap it all off.

Comment

Bowling Green, coached by our own Chris Jans, won their exhibition game yesterday. They beat Notre Dame College 88-64. Congratulations Coach Jans.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

68-66 Bears win on a shot with 2.8 seconds remaining. They went to a zone and made a lot trips to the line to get the win.
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                          Bowling Green, coached by our own Chris Jans, won their exhibition game yesterday. They beat Notre Dame College 88-64. Congratulations Coach Jans.
                          Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                          THESE DO NOT BELONG HERE!!

Comment

Bradley, without several players, loses to D-3 Augustana in an exhibition.

PIN IT.

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                            68-66 Bears win on a shot with 2.8 seconds remaining. They went to a zone and made a lot trips to the line to get the win.
                            This, this, and this does!

Comment

No kidding, this is the schadenfreude thread. It's only for opponents who **** the bed.

Comment

Working...
                              X