Games of Pinterest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
    How can that be? Talk about your riches to rags stories, this might top them all. Heck, I think some of them were even talking back in August about skipping the Sun Belt and going directly to the Big 12.
    It's pretty comical reviewing some of their earlier season threads, when they were envisioning 30,000 seat stadium plans, capacity crowds, I-AA dominance.

And now, it's all gone.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

In typical IlSU fashion they had a player, Will Ransom, suspended for the game.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

The #10 Redbirds put a hurting on Lewis, winning 76-67.

Impressive.

Lots of reason to be excited in Abnormal. They're already hanging their hats on the fact that they "didn't pull a Bradley". Way to keep the goals high, Redturd fans.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          Not meeting team standards.

But Dan's still a believer in this team.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
            That is the ugliest stadium I have ever seen.
            Not only is it hideous, they gave all the fifty yard line seating on that side to the "pride band". And is it wrong that I laugh because they call it a "pride band".

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              Of course. It wouldn't be Normal if they didn't have a player suspended, kicked out of the school, or incarcerated.
              Last edited by Shocker-maniac; November 10, 2014, 10:46 PM.
              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Muller's a prack and he's brought in all kinds of problems, but put me in the camp that they have talent. I liked Lee a lot last year and Lynch will be a stud in this league. They aren't going to challenge WSU because they're too young and Muller is not a good coach, over an 18 game schedule, but they'll be competitive and could surprise everyone else in the league.

Of course, they could implode and have 3 players left by the end of January.

Comment

Lynch had a double-double, which isn't a biggie against a D2 team, but his 7 blocks caught my eye.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                    How can that be? Talk about your riches to rags stories, this might top them all. Heck, I think some of them were even talking back in August about skipping the Sun Belt and going directly to the Big 12.
                    I hadn't looked at trainwreck247, err, missouri state 247 in like a month. Took a peek this weekend, and my oh my! That said, November 7th there were posts about not just the Sun Belt, but that UAB might drop football and it's back to C-USA for Missouri State. Nothing like one of the smallest stadiums for FBS, a perennial loser program and disenfranchised fan base to get the attention of C-USA.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Some interesting stuff.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Memphis lost to DivII Christian Brothers College tonight in exhibition game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
                          Memphis lost to DivII Christian Brothers College tonight in exhibition game.
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

You're kidding

Comment

I remember a few years ago we played Baylor. They lost to a D2 team in an exhibition, we all laughed about it, but we ended up losing versus them. Obviously times are much, much different here now and our teams are far better than they were then, but I'm not gonna put too much thought into the loss. Maybe Memphis didn't take the game seriously at all while Christian Brothers College played the game of their life, who knows. I still expect a battle on Tuesday.
                              Last edited by Shoxfan11; November 12, 2014, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Still you have to PIN IT!

Comment

Working...
                                X