No announcement yet.

Games of Pinterest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not a total melt down on the Redbird board. One poster has lowered his expectations from NCAA to NIT. The rest seem disappointed but want to see 4 more games before they are willing to cash out.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• UNO to the Valley.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• He has new players sure, every team does. But pretty sure he had a decent amount coming back after cleaning house before last season. Also pretty sure Utah St is even younger. Plus it was at home. He doesn't get a pass in my book.

Maybe I am off base though. I certainly haven't looked at their roster. So if so, my bad. But he is a newish coach still lol. So he does get a LITTLE more leash than the rest. This conference needs to get it together for sure and start looking elsewhere if the current staff can't get it done.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Pinterest thread. To me, that means pictures.
          3237361.jpg

Missouri State football game yesterday. 4,598. Yep, the Sun Belt frontrunners lost again.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
            He has new players sure, every team does. But pretty sure he had a decent amount coming back after cleaning house before last season. Also pretty sure Utah St is even younger. Plus it was at home. He doesn't get a pass in my book.

Maybe I am off base though. I certainly haven't looked at their roster. So if so, my bad. But he is a newish coach still lol. So he does get a LITTLE more leash than the rest. This conference needs to get it together for sure and start looking elsewhere if the current staff can't get it done.
            Oh, I'm not giving him a pass. That's an embarrassing loss at home for a guy voting his team first in the Valley.

But I'm not jumping to the "succeed or fire him" point with him just yet. I'm at that point with literally every other coach in the Valley, except Jacobson. If they're not progressing by this year, move on.
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
              Oh, I'm not giving him a pass. That's an embarrassing loss at home for a guy voting his team first in the Valley.

But I'm not jumping to the "succeed or fire him" point with him just yet. I'm at that point with literally every other coach in the Valley, except Jacobson. If they're not progressing by this year, move on.
              I agree
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I don't think Muller should be fired either, but if you want to make a statement and claim you're a top 10 team and the MVC favorite, you better put out a team that backs your mouth up a little bit. Don't be laying eggs against the 10th place team in the MWC that brings in 11 newcomers.

Or you know....you could just shut your trap and not bring on unrealistic expectations.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                  Pinterest thread. To me, that means pictures.
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]1925[/ATTACH]

Missouri State football game yesterday. 4,598. Yep, the Sun Belt frontrunners lost again.
                  lmao

Comment

• Looks like someone hasn't matured..... Lol

Hawkins reminds me a little of Lofton....not as bad of body language, but not too good either.

Last edited by V Boy on Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Comment

Did the the Marching "Pride Band" get embarrassed and leave? Looks like there are a few tubas and that's it in the band section. BTW, I have never previously seen a Marching Band sit in the center section of a college football stadium.
                      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Did you put the decimal in the wrong place? That looks like 45.98 to me.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                          Did the the Marching "Pride Band" get embarrassed and leave? Looks like there are a few tubas and that's it in the band section. BTW, I have never previously seen a Marching Band sit in the center section of a college football stadium.
                          Funny you mention the band. I got this photo from tranwreck360.com, err, Missouri state 360.com. Anyway, there were a couple of posters batching about the band having all the "primo" 50 yard line seats, so people don't go. Lots of bitching, lots of excuses. Lots and lots of empty seats.

My guess is the band was taking a post halftime break.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            Did you put the decimal in the wrong place? That looks like 45.98 to me.
                            Nope, that is the official, possibly inflated number. For perspective, while 4,598 could not fit into Loyola's gym, that would look small in either the Knapp Center or the McLeod Center.

Comment

"Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

High tech scoreboard as well!
                                Place doesn't look like it's finished.

You sure that's not a high school facility and the visitors just don't travel well?

Comment

Working...
                                X