No announcement yet.

Tickets to Wichita State/Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give up on the presale. Im out of guesses.

Comment

Originally posted by ccrunner101 View Post
      lol...same here.

Comment

Originally posted by ccrunner101 View Post
        Originally posted by martymoose View Post
        lol...same here.
        Well, we tried.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
          Well, we tried.
          I have to presage code: WS1118. You can buy before the general public gets access at noon today. Use the code at the Ticketmaster website.

Comment

Originally posted by champions5 View Post
            I have to presage code: WS1118. You can buy before the general public gets access at noon today. Use the code at the Ticketmaster website.
            I was told the WSU bench is Sections S & T

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
              I was told the WSU bench is Sections S & T
              Correct.

Comment

Looks like they are holding back a handful of tickets, but overall there is pretty brisk movement during the presale (in large part thanks to our visitor I'm guessing). I'll be pretty surprised if this doesn't sell out given the low capacity.

Comment

Believe it or not, everything that is grey-ed out has a 'butt' designated for that seat. Several of the entire rows that you see missing are corporate-sponsor reserved and tickets are already gone. I would be very surprised if after the event is "live" to the Sioux Falls market that more than 500 tickets are left by 5 PM today.

Comment

I looked at the presale tix, I work for the hospital, uhhhh, anywhere from $50 to $150 for tickets for this game, not so sure I'll be going, I'm an MVC fan, but I can't afford to pay that much for one game. I may be able to get a free one with help, we'll see, hope to see some of you there.

Originally posted by gheri View Post
                    I live here in in Sioux Falls. I found it on ticketmaster and it say they go on sale at noon but WSU pre sale is at 10. Anyone know how to get the presale tickets?

Comment

code is ws1118

Comment

A huge thank you to @champions5: and @sdshox: for all of your help!! I was able to purchase my tickets.
                        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

I'm in as well.

Comment

me too ~ floor seats!

Comment

Center court row 6 for my group!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                I have been poking around on the 'Net to learn about the Pentagon. The Pentagon looks like a really, really cool venue with architecture that's supposed to give you a throwback feel to the 50's and 60's. It was built by Sanford Health which is a very large "integrated health system", which claims to be the largest rural, non-profit health care system in the nation. I bet the presale is being made available to their investors and the Pentagon's eight corporate sponsors, but who knows?

BTW it only seats about 3100, so tickets can go pretty darn quick.
                                On the positive side their doesn't appear to be any bad seats. Up Close and Personal Indeed for those that do attend.
                                Last edited by 1972Shocker; August 8, 2014, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X