Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets to Wichita State/Memphis

FYI………….

Expect tickets to go on sale in the next week or two, probably around Friday, August 8th. The game will be played on ESPN on Tuesday, November 18th in Sioux Falls, South Dakota at the Sanford Pentagon.

I will update this thread as I receive more information. Thanks.

Time will be announced at a later date.

Comment

Update: August 8th at 10am CST is now locked in for tickets to go on sale. Tickets are sold for the event via Ticketmaster.

Comment

For all you pheasant hunters that are planning to road trip for this game, I'd strongly recommend making a long weekend of it. If you haven't hunted South Dakota, there is nothing like it anywhere. Drive up Friday after work, hunt west of Mitchell Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Shocker game Tuesday.

I never believed the hype about South Dakota pheasant hunting until I did it. Seriously, any serious Shocker/hunter should be all over this.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          For all you pheasant hunters that are planning to road trip for this game, I'd strongly recommend making a long weekend of it. If you haven't hunted South Dakota, there is nothing like it anywhere. Drive up Friday after work, hunt west of Mitchell Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Shocker game Tuesday.

I never believed the hype about South Dakota pheasant hunting until I did it. Seriously, any serious Shocker/hunter should be all over this.
          Is there any prairie dog hunting up there, too?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
            Yep, I'll actually be blowing up South Dakota prairie dogs this Sunday through Wednesday. Big fun! I'm dead serious about the pheasants up there, as well. The first time I hunted them, it took me three fields to hit one. I was too busy just watching these things bust like quail. 50 or more roosters would jump at a time. Our groups always limit in a couple hours.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
              If by prairie dogs you mean Creighton fans, the answer is yes. You have to keep it quiet though.

Comment

Originally posted by champions5 View Post
                If by prairie dogs you mean Creighton fans, the answer is yes. You have to keep it quiet though.
                There are next to zero Creighton fans in South Dakota. Too cold, too rugged. Prairie dogs aplenty, however. I'll be passing through Sioux Falls with one Creighton alum Saturday at about 9:30 PM. Look for a white Suburban with four guys and a bunch of guns. Aim for the passenger in the front seat and you just might hit one.

Comment

Do NOT aim at the driver!

Comment

Do NOT aim at the driver!
                    Noted.

There are actually quite a few Creighton alums in Sioux Falls. Although our definition of quite a few may differ.

Comment

Wichita State should win this game. It is high profile and only eight hours away. This is an excellent opportunity for Shocker fans to make a statement on ESPN. Buy your tickets early.

Comment

Wichita State should win this game. It is high profile and only eight hours away. This is an excellent opportunity for Shocker fans to make a statement on ESPN. Buy your tickets early.
                        You could say that Marshall is a big game hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by champions5 View Post
                          Update: August 8th at 10am CST is now locked in for tickets to go on sale. Tickets are sold for the event via Ticketmaster.
                          Anyone know which sections are behind the Shockets bench?
                          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                            Anyone know which sections are behind the Shockets bench?
                            I'm checking on this and should know tomorrow.

Comment

50 or more roosters would jump at a time.
                              Embellishing?
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                              X