No announcement yet.

Tickets to Wichita State/Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have a bison season in South Dakota?

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

like sdshox, I too, live here in Sioux Falls, I highly doubt the game sells out, but they'll give away tickets to make sure it's full. I plan to attend and root for you guys as well, even as an ISU fan.

Any questions about Sioux Falls send me a note.

Originally posted by sdshox View Post
      Tough to post in this thread as you're all knocking on my home state...the Superior of the Dakotas...

Ticketmaster will have the link on prior to the noon time frame, as there are some pre-sales that are restricted access. I wouldn't be worried unless you still don't see anything by 9 AM, even which I've been told that tickets would be available through the Ticketmaster 800 number.

If any of you are coming up for the game and want some suggestions on where to stay/what to do/etc., feel free to let me know and I'll pass them along.

Comment

Originally posted by isu87 View Post
        like sdshox, I too, live here in Sioux Falls, I highly doubt the game sells out, but they'll give away tickets to make sure it's full. I plan to attend and root for you guys as well, even as an ISU fan.

Any questions about Sioux Falls send me a note.
        The game WILL sell out.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Ticket master link is live. Search "sanford pentagon" at ticketmaster.com

Comment

Originally posted by sdshox View Post
            Ticket master link is live. Search "sanford pentagon" at ticketmaster.com
            Does that Sanford dude have a son?

Comment

I live here in in Sioux Falls. I found it on ticketmaster and it say they go on sale at noon but WSU pre sale is at 10. Anyone know how to get the presale tickets?

Comment

I don't know but my guess is it's for the big money contributors.
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

I asked someone that should know tonight and would tell me and he didn't know, fwiw.

Comment

Originally posted by gheri View Post
                    I live here in in Sioux Falls. I found it on ticketmaster and it say they go on sale at noon but WSU pre sale is at 10. Anyone know how to get the presale tickets?
                    If you don't have anything better to do at the time, you can always just try some obvious codes: "undefeated" "greggmarshall" "finalfour"

It worked for me on the IBA presale last year.

Comment

So, I just went to ticketmaster.com and searched Sanford pentagon and clicked on the link. It's showing 3 events. Something called Ressurection fighting alliance, a SDU game and SDSU game. However, it sounds like the rest of you can see the link for buying the WSU v Memphis tickets. What's going on? Have I been banned from attending this game??
                      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                        So, I just went to ticketmaster.com and searched Sanford pentagon and clicked on the link. It's showing 3 events. Something called Ressurection fighting alliance, a SDU game and SDSU game. However, it sounds like the rest of you can see the link for buying the WSU v Memphis tickets. What's going on? Have I been banned from attending this game??
                        I can't see it either. The 2 people that say they can see it live in South Dakota, I'm guessing that has something to do with it.

Comment

For what it's worth, I'm in the 316 and I see the link. Maybe it's just fixed since last night.

Comment

I have been poking around on the 'Net to learn about the Pentagon. The Pentagon looks like a really, really cool venue with architecture that's supposed to give you a throwback feel to the 50's and 60's. It was built by Sanford Health which is a very large "integrated health system", which claims to be the largest rural, non-profit health care system in the nation. I bet the presale is being made available to their investors and the Pentagon's eight corporate sponsors, but who knows?

BTW it only seats about 3100, so tickets can go pretty darn quick.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

that will be a ratings bonanza.

Comment

Here's a direct link to the ticketmaster page for sales:

Talked to friends in low places, tickets are VERY high in demand, so would recommend getting on the phone right at 12 noon to get the best seats possible.

The 9 AM Pre-sale is called a "WSU Pre-Sale" only because it is being billed as "The WSU" game (take that Memphis), not that it is specific to Wichita State fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X