Tickets to Wichita State/Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
    Has the Natural gas boom jacked up ticket prices or do I have my Dakotas mixed up?
    No (it's crude oil in the Bakken - NG is the byproduct that they're burning at the well head) and yes (you mean North Dakota).

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
      No (it's crude oil in the Bakken - NG is the byproduct that they're burning at the well head) and yes (you mean North Dakota).
      That's Lakes bison territory!
      Attached Files
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by boyshocker View Post
        Have to second the pheasant hunting, we had a very good time a few years ago. A comparison for you old timers would be checking out the bikinis at Crystal Lake and then heading down to Ft. lauderdale for spring break...wish we had cell phone cameras back then!
        Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Ditto! I'll see if I can dig up a few of my Crystal Lake and FL photos. "Those were the days my friend..."
        Finally found a few Crystal Lake photo in my archives... can't beat the old B&W's.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Does anyone know the prices for the tickets?
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Whoa. That's crazy. Almost unsporting to use a shotgun, LMAO.
            Sling shot will be sufficient with sky blackened by 50 pheasants. That's Five Zero.

Is Mo John back on the wacky tobaccy?
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              Finally found a few Crystal Lake photo in my archives... can't beat the old B&W's.

Without you in my life, there would be no joy.
              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                Sling shot will be sufficient with sky blackened by 50 pheasants. That's Five Zero.

Is Mo John back on the wacky tobaccy?
                Yup. But there still are that many birds.
                Attached Files
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

The only thing missing is the herds of jack a lope.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                    Yup. But there still are that many birds.
                    Never seen anything like that! Maybe in the fall when the starlings start grouping up, but never any game birds. Amazing!
                    Go Shocks!

Comment

Anyone have info on tickets? I don't see anything on Ticketmaster's website...I think tickets are supposed to go on sale tomorrow. Surprisingly the person I spoke with at the ticket office didn't seem to know we were even playing the game...

Comment

My understanding is that tickets go on sale tomorrow at noon on ticketmaster website. I think you can call the Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls if you have questions. That's about all I know on this.

Comment

Tough to post in this thread as you're all knocking on my home state...the Superior of the Dakotas...

Ticketmaster will have the link on prior to the noon time frame, as there are some pre-sales that are restricted access. I wouldn't be worried unless you still don't see anything by 9 AM, even which I've been told that tickets would be available through the Ticketmaster 800 number.

If any of you are coming up for the game and want some suggestions on where to stay/what to do/etc., feel free to let me know and I'll pass them along.

Comment

Originally posted by sdshox View Post
                            Tough to post in this thread as you're all knocking on my home state...the Superior of the Dakotas...

Ticketmaster will have the link on prior to the noon time frame, as there are some pre-sales that are restricted access. I wouldn't be worried unless you still don't see anything by 9 AM, even which I've been told that tickets would be available through the Ticketmaster 800 number.

If any of you are coming up for the game and want some suggestions on where to stay/what to do/etc., feel free to let me know and I'll pass them along.
                            Thanks for the info. I would appreciate you sharing your insights and suggestions on where to stay, what to do, etc. I went to SD last year (black hills) and had a great time. I know that Sioux Falls is on the other side of the state. Don't mind the resident SN goofballs, they're just doing their thing.

Comment

Watch out for @MoValley John:; he'll be shooting some buffalo...

Q: What did mama buffalo say when her youngest went off to college?
                              A: "Bison!"
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Q: What do you call a buffalo that doesn't give milk?
                                A: A MILK DUD!

Q: How do you make a milkshake?
                                A: Give a buffalo a pogo stick.

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/animaljokes/buffalojokes.html

Comment

Working...
                                X