No announcement yet.

Tickets to Wichita State/Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my tickets ordered. Might be the only time I get to see them play this year.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
      I got my tickets ordered. Might be the only time I get to see them play this year.
      We bought a 3rd seat this year, so if you make it to town and let me know in advance, I will hold one back for you.

Comment

tickest are not selling that fast, there are still probably 2000 left to be purchased according to ticketmaster, so you guys all have plenty of time to buy tickets

Comment

Yep looked like only about 100-200 sold after they went available to the general public at noon. They'll have some work to do.

Comment

Looks like both sections behind the Memphis bench have completely sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
              Well if that's an indication of fan support, it's disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Well if that's an indication of fan support, it's disappointing.
                Three things I noticed about the seating map and the sales.

1) The first day sales appeared to be stronger by WSU than Memphis. I didn't look at it after that until now.

2) Yes, all the seats behind the Tiger's bench are sold.

3) It doesn't appear any other seats have been sold, any where else in the arena, since I looked at that 1st day of sales. I know there had to be some, but it has to be very few.

Based on this, I would speculate that Memphis (the school) bought up all of the tickets behind their bench, but stopped there and bought no further. Could be that the school purchased any remaining seats in their section to make sure only Tiger fans get those seats.

The sales and how they've gone and where just seem odd to me. This, of course, has no impacted on the lack of further WSU sales.

Comment

May I politely suggest to the Shocker fans that we get going and start buying our tickets to this game? I know that our fan base travels really well so that's not the issue. Probably preaching to the choir here, but start talking to your friends, relatives, neighbors, the guy in line at the grocery store, the lady at the gas station, etc. and tell them to get their tickets now.
                  ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

I have 3 extra 4 rows behind the Shocker bench. PM me if interested.

Comment

I might be able to get to this game ,, but sadly I won't know until almost a week before the game. My somewhat regular run up to Canton SD if it is still "somewhat regular" puts me close to to Sioux falls and I will be more than willing to modify my time table that week if possible to attend the game. Hoping to be able to pick up a ticket if and WHEN I know for sure.
                      From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                        Looks like there are about 150 tickets left in the sections behind the Shocker's bench.
                        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Working...
                        X