Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Embellishing?
    Nah, he brings down a 12 point buck every winter at 400 yards too :)

Comment

Embellishing?
      No.

Ask anyone that has hunted the pheasant belt in SD. It is like nothing you have ever seen. Hunting near Sioux Falls is decent, but if you go south of I-90, between Mitchell and Chamberlain, it's unbelievable.

Pheasant hunting is so good that at the start of the season you can't legally shoot until noon. When Wichita State plays, I think it will he dialed back to 10:00 A.M.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
        No.

Ask anyone that has hunted the pheasant belt in SD. It is like nothing you have ever seen. Hunting near Sioux Falls is decent, but if you go south of I-90, between Mitchell and Chamberlain, it's unbelievable.

Pheasant hunting is so good that at the start of the season you can't legally shoot until noon. When Wichita State plays, I think it will he dialed back to 10:00 A.M.
        Whoa. That's crazy. Almost unsporting to use a shotgun, LMAO.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

To bring South Dakota pheasant hunting into perspective, in a good year, Kansas hunters shoot 400,000 cock pheasants. South Dakota has an AVERAGE pheasant harvest of 1.6 million birds. It is like nothing else.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Whoa. That's crazy. Almost unsporting to use a shotgun, LMAO.
            That's the one thing MoValley John forgot to mention. NO SHOTGUNS ALLOWED! You can only hunt using a Red Ryder Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle. Good Luck Ralphie.

:yahoo:
            "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Has the Natural gas boom jacked up ticket prices or do I have my Dakotas mixed up?
              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
              - said no one ever...

Comment

Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
                That's the one thing MoValley John forgot to mention. NO SHOTGUNS ALLOWED! You can only hunt using a Red Ryder Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle. Good Luck Ralphie.

That's good for turkey hunting right in my back yard. But for pheasant hunting in South Dakota, you need a big ol' fishin' net like Harry Caray used to catch foul balls.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                  Has the Natural gas boom jacked up ticket prices or do I have my Dakotas mixed up?
                  You have the scoop on ticket prices for this game?
                  ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Have to second the pheasant hunting, we had a very good time a few years ago. A comparison for you old timers would be checking out the bikinis at Chrystal Lake and then heading down to Ft. lauderdale for spring break...wish we had cell phone cameras back then!

Comment

Fellas such as yourselves would really enjoy dove hunting in Argentina. Check it out if you ever get the chance.

This game really excites me- would love to keep something going with Memphis on an annual basis.

Comment

Originally posted by boyshocker View Post
                        Have to second the pheasant hunting, we had a very good time a few years ago. A comparison for you old timers would be checking out the bikinis at Chrystal Lake and then heading down to Ft. lauderdale for spring break...wish we had cell phone cameras back then!
                        Ditto! I'll see if I can dig up a few of my Crystal Lake and FL photos. "Those were the days my friend..."
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post

Do they allow the compass in the stock? Could be a real advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            Do they allow the compass in the stock? Could be a real advantage.
                            Compass is allowed. Unfortunately, this thing which tells time is banned.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                              Compass is allowed. Unfortunately, this thing which tells time is banned.
                              You would think it would be the other way around what with the time restrictions.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                                Anyone know which sections are behind the Shockets bench?
                                The Shockers bench will be in front of sections S and T.

Comment

Working...
                                X