No announcement yet.

New Recruit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next years team is going to be a great team, but imagine the following year when Baker decides to stay for his senior year and we being in seventh woods. Future is looking bright! I believe KU has the record for most wins in a 5 year stretch. I feel that might be changing here in a few years!

Comment

This is one of the funniest quotes from Coach I've ever heard. Is he avoiding the question? Does he not have a plan yet or has he not communicated a plan with someone else? Maybe the timing just isn't right yet.
      "When asked about the scholarship situation, Marshall said he believes he has one".

I can wait but there are some people on here who will bust a gasket waiting for what is going on behind the scenes. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Hamilton is going prep?????????????
        I guess that has been the plan all along and Mr Hamilton was told that up front. Heard it from a trusted source who has never steered me wrong. Makes sense to me.
        I'm really glad he's in town. Wonder if that means he'll attend Sunrise?

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
          Maybe WSU got 2 scholarship exemptions for this upcoming season?
          I'm telling you guys, mumdaddy has been busy.

Comment

Originally posted by swiltar71 View Post
            I guess that has been the plan all along and Mr Hamilton was told that up front. Heard it from a trusted source who has never steered me wrong. Makes sense to me.
            I hope you're right. He needs to add bulk and a year at prep school would be golden. I like that HCGM has 3 prep freshman as is.
            Livin the dream

Comment

He sounds like a really good get and I can't wait to see him play. I'm ecstatic that we've finally started to get guys from Sunrise. You'd have to imagine that it's a win for them too, as it increases interest in there program locally. I'd love to go see future Shockers play before they get to college.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                Did we work out a trade?
                BINGO!!!

Comment

Where are the stats junkies? We need info...
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

By the way, his last name is Nurger, not Nager as stated in the first post. That's not quite the pronunciation nightmare that Nager would have been.

Comment

@iAM_Trey3: “@BelieveInnDee: @iAM_Trey3 how you doing out there” Good.Wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Learned more in last couple days than ever have

Eric Hamilton tweet from 8 hours ago...

Comment

@BruceHaertl: Brent Kemnitz on draft stress and Sunrise coach Kyle Linstead on new Shocker hoop recruit this AM on #sportsdaily #kfhradio

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                          @iAM_Trey3: “@BelieveInnDee: @iAM_Trey3 how you doing out there” Good.Wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Learned more in last couple days than ever have

Eric Hamilton tweet from 8 hours ago...
                          I saw that, too, and assume it means he's working out with the team. But if I recall, so did Zack Brown last summer.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            I saw that, too, and assume it means he's working out with the team. But if I recall, so did Zack Brown last summer.
                            I guess the important thing is that he sounds happy!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                              I guess the important thing is that he sounds happy!
                              Exactly... :-)

Comment

Originally posted by swiltar71 View Post
                                This is most likely. I have a nice, warm gut feeling that the Sunrise connection will be fruitful in the years to come. Expect WSU/Sunrise to be a nice symbiotic relationship moving forward. I fully expect to see Hamilton there this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X