New Recruit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Recruit

Wichita State has signed Rauno Nagur 6-10 240 pounds an Estonian that played at Sunrise Christian according to Paul Suellentrop. https://twitter.com/PaulSuellentrop/...55017230000128 Originally signed to Ole Miss. Rich get Richer!

Attended practice today #20. https://twitter.com/ShaneEwing/statu...541633/photo/1

Comment

the scholarship situation is very unusual right now.

Comment

Thinking the same thing.. What does it mean by 'signing a financial aid agreement'? So is Rauno a walk on?

Comment

Wow, we are big!
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

usually that just means he's enrolled in classes and taking some sort of aid, be it scholarship or otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach Haynes View Post
              Thinking the same thing.. What does it mean by 'signing a financial aid agreement'? So is Rauno a walk on?
              The financial aid agreement language just means that it is outside of the official signing period, so no LOI.
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Interesting. It definitely seemed like Marshall was going after a transfer/1-year plug n' play, and now we get a 4-year big guy.

Comment

Coming out of high school at 240 pounds imagine this guy in a few years with our strength program. Likely a red shirt this year?

Comment

I'm going nuts a little bit :)

There is now some icing on the cake of this ridiculous class.

I'd like to thank the committee, my family, the coaching staff, the athletic department at Ole Miss and our good friend Zach Brown for making all of this possible. I'm humbled and I gratefully accept these 2014-2018 MVC titles.

Comment

Hopefully this opens the Sunrise pipeline in the future, Zach Brown being a different case given we placed him there.
                      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

very nice! (in my best eastern european accent)

Comment

He's pretty nimble for a 6'10" eastern European kid.

Comment

So for scholarship returners we have Baker, VanVleet, Cotton, Carter, Morris, Holland, & Wessell.
                            New guys are Brown, Kelly, Wamukota, Henderson, Glass and now Nurger (Hamilton is going prep.)

Did I miss anything?

I'm EXCITED!

Comment

Hamilton is going prep?????????????

Comment

Working...
                              X