X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
    Originally posted by tbaldwin14
    They control their own destiny.
    We've tried everthing else. Now we pull out the big guns.

Obi-Wan, Obi-Wan Kenobi are you out there? Master Yoda, are you out there?

Use the Force, Shockers! Use the Force!

And if that fails then go watch a Larry the Cable Guy Movie!
    Didn't Yoda say something like, "DO -- there is no try."

Comment

Are you understanding anything I've said?

Comment

Tonight Drake blew a double digit second half lead at home and lost to Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by shockball
          Oh sh@t! I take it back then.. we don't want any of those players. They sound like they don't have talent!

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by shockar25
            I think you're right, but the Shockers must have heard Doo-Doo!

Comment

Originally posted by shockball
              Drake has earned a mental lapse or 2. We on the other hand haven't unfortunately.

It'll be interesting to see how these guys come back on Saturday against NAU.

Comment

Yeah, unfortunately.

I hate to get on the 'feel sorry for' bandwagon, but I do feel sorry for Matt. There's just no quit in him, and his last game against SIU was just awesome. 21 tonight sounds like it was a similar performance.

I for one will be a bit 'misty eyed' for he and PJ next Tuesday despite this dismal end to the season.

Comment

Gal is 2-19 from the field the last two games.

Comment

Yeah, unfortunately.

I hate to get on the 'feel sorry for' bandwagon, but I do feel sorry for Matt. There's just no quit in him, and his last game against SIU was just awesome. 21 tonight sounds like it was a similar performance.

I for one will be a bit 'misty eyed' for he and PJ next Tuesday despite this dismal end to the season.
                    Agreed. Matt gave it his all but it is clear he is not yet back into top physcial condition (understandably). His legs just were not there late in the game and OT.

I thought when Matt came back he might throttle it back a little, but he is as aggressive and as tough as ever.

I think what we have found out about PJ is that he is a tremendous support player who can make quality teammates even better. He has great basketball IQ and very good all-around skills. He just doesn't have the offensvie skills to carry a team.

Comment

I agree, these guys will be missed and they deserve a better ending to their careers here. Who knows maybe the Shocks will figure out how to overcome themselves and play well in St Louis. I hope so, because I'll be their pulling for them.

Comment

I would like to know if anyone else saw the gesture right before the end of regulation where Lance Harris was behind HCGM... he basically started moving both his hands as a way to say "keep on babbling coach"... im not sure what else he possibly could have been meaning to say. If that's the case (and im not saying with 100% certainty it is) Lance should be off the team tomorrow for a lack of respect.

That was probably the worst half of basketball I have ever seen from a WSU team. Total meltdown to the extreme. Matt deserves props :clap: for a great game... the rest of them, maybe minus PJ, deserve nothing but criticism for this and the last several games they have blown. I have a few issues with Marshall's in-game stuff tonight but overall im blaming the kids straight up. A total embarrassment for everyone involved and they need to be made aware of it.

I hope coach sits down with every single of these guys coming back after the season is over and airs it out because I believe some ships do need to be pulled.

:-x :-x :-x

Comment

I will be SHOCKED if Durley or Mekel is invited back.

Comment

Originally posted by wxkid23
                            Matt deserves props for a great game... the rest of them, maybe minus PJ, deserve nothing but criticism for this and the last several games they have blown. I have a few issues with Marshall's in-game stuff tonight but overall im blaming the kids straight up. A total embarrassment for everyone involved and they need to be made aware of it.
                            Don't forget Ramon. He had one of the better games of his career. Plus he didn't miss any free throws down the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
                              Originally posted by wxkid23
                              Matt deserves props for a great game... the rest of them, maybe minus PJ, deserve nothing but criticism for this and the last several games they have blown. I have a few issues with Marshall's in-game stuff tonight but overall im blaming the kids straight up. A total embarrassment for everyone involved and they need to be made aware of it.
                              Don't forget Ramon. He had one of the better games of his career. Plus he didn't miss any freethrows down the stretch.
                              You are correct. I remember Bruce mentioning his double-double in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
                                I will be SHOCKED if Durley or Mekel is invited back.
                                You might be correct... it very well could be Ramon and the 12 newbies.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X