Marshall to Mizzou?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by everytrueson View Post
    It seems like a long shot to most of us Mizzou fans. But it is rumored that Kilgore works in the Mizzou Athletic Department and is in the know.
    I would question that rumor too. This is something that virtually no on around here is worried about. We all know what kind of job/situation we might lose him to and Missouri isn't one of them. We would all be shocked if it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeriffic View Post
      It's rumored he works in the Athletic Department? I confirmed with 2 seconds of googling that he indeed does not work in the athletic department and is not in the know.

http://www.mutigers.com/school-bio/a...directory.html
      Well of course I looked too. I doubt that is his real name, but who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by everytrueson View Post
        It seems like a long shot to most of us Mizzou fans. But it is rumored that Kilgore works in the Mizzou Athletic Department and is in the know.
        So l just googled "everytrueson""tigerboard" and came up with enough returns to support the premise that everytrueson=Kilgore (the TB troll). I guess you are sort of like the TB compliment to TTB over at phog, only I don't think he's ever come over on SN to troll directly.

Comment

You need to talk to the people who run Tigerboard about updating their forum software to something made in the last ten to fifteen years. It's painful to read.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
            So l just googled "everytrueson""tigerboard" and came up with enough returns to support the premise that everytrueson=Kilgore (the TB troll). I guess you are sort of like the TB compliment to TTB over at phog, only I don't think he's ever come over on SN to troll directly.
            Every true son is the beginning of our fight song. It was the first thing I could think of when signing up. Definitely no connection there (to Kilgore). I am sorry you feel trolled, but I figured if anyone knew anything then this would be the place to go.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerKhan View Post
              If HCGM is entertaining Tevin Glass and his mother knowing he is taking the Mizzou job I will be a little disappointed. Or maybe he is recruiting him to go to Mizzou.
              Either way it makes for an interesting weekend.
              Why? Marshall isn't going anywhere except back to his house. It's a pretty nice house, from what I've read, but what's interesting about that?

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                Why? Marshall isn't going anywhere except back to his house. It's a pretty nice house, from what I've read, but what's interesting about that?
                I heard he is gonna head on over to Yingling. Hop on to this fine piece of Wichita-made machinery:

Take the 30 minute flight on over to the state immediately east of us where people like these live:

Ask the pilot to decend to 5,000 feet and slow to just above stall. Then open up the door, hang his:

...out of the plane and take a gigantic:

...on the MU "quadrangle". Then fly home and decide which one of the two 18 hole golf courses off of his backyard that he wants to play in the morning, if not Flint Hills or Prairie Dunes in the case he actually wants to drive a car to play championship-caliber golf.
                Last edited by SHOCKvalue; April 24, 2014, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                  Take the 30 minute flight on over to the state immediately WEST of us where people like these live:
                  I hope you're not flying the plane.

Comment

In case anyone was wondering what the job description for the MU job was, or you just wanted to apply for yourself, here's the direct link. I'd say it's worth a shot!
                    "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                    Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

Originally posted by shoxtop View Post
                      I hope you're not flying the plane.
                      Doh!

Duly edited.

Comment

This thread is a serious waste of bandwidth.
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                          We have to gather all of the Missouri thoughts on the subject in one place on the internet where they can actually be read.

Zing!

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                            This amount of bandwidth usage might crash the Tiger board.

Comment

Tigerboard sees to think that Marshall is waiting until after our gathering tonight to announce tomorrow morning that he is indeed the next coach at Missouri. Hope they don't hold their breath for that announcement.

Comment

And why would we have a recruit visiting if Marshall has made up his mind to go to Mizzou lol
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X