No announcement yet.

Marshall to Mizzou?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see that the Harrison twins are returning to UK next year. I now see why Lutz said that Mizzou would've had a better shot at Marshall next year. Who would want to play in a conference against that absolutely stacked team next year?

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
      I see that the Harrison twins are returning to UK next year. I now see why Lutz said that Mizzou would've had a better shot at Marshall next year. Who would want to play in a conference against that absolutely stacked team next year?
      Sources now indicating that Marshall to Mizzou is legit. Timing makes sense.

Comment

• Good grief!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          My best guess is it will be Kim Anderson.
          She sounds hot!

Comment

• Paul S update his story on Glass, and put a little more meat on the bone with the Marshall context:

"WSU coach Gregg Marshall addressed the open job at Missouri and assured Glass he would coach him.

“He was saying it’s home and he loves it here,” Glass said. “I don’t think he’s going to go anywhere.”

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/2014/04/25/342...#storylink=cpy

Comment

• Originally posted by everytrueson View Post
              Sources now indicating that Marshall to Mizzou is legit. Timing makes sense.
              The rumor is Kim Anderson was Columbia today picking out furniture with Alden and it was overheard that Marshall will be Mizzou's next coach. It is that legit, I think we have the same source.

Comment

• I heard that Marshall and Anderson are flipping a coin for the HC spot. The loser receives a head coach in waiting position.

Comment

• Guys I heard the juicy details passing through Missouri. They're actually bringing Haith back and Marshall is going to be his top assistant and will be the Coach In Waiting.
                  Shox-4-Life

Comment

• Got lutz all fired up on twitter about this lol
                    I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                      Paul S update his story on Glass, and put a little more meat on the bone with the Marshall context:

"WSU coach Gregg Marshall addressed the open job at Missouri and assured Glass he would coach him.

“He was saying it’s home and he loves it here,” Glass said. “I don’t think he’s going to go anywhere.”

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/2014/04/25/342...#storylink=cpy
                      Come on, you know better than that. It's only hearsay, and it's coming from the team's beat writer who will actually attach his name to it. You should know by now that we can't take anything seriously unless it's from an "anonymous source".

Comment

• Lady's and Gentlemen your next coach for Missouri.

Comment

• Originally posted by thunderkwb View Post
                          http://www.unlvrebels.com/sports/m-b...ce_dave00.html

Lady's and Gentlemen your next coach for Missouri.
                          That probably wouldn't hurt the feelings of the UNLV fans. Although maybe it might be appropriate as it has a hint of a Frank Haith to Tulsa feel about it.

Comment

• Why isn't this guy getting a look?

Comment

I see that the Harrison twins are returning to UK next year. I now see why Lutz said that Mizzou would've had a better shot at Marshall next year. Who would want to play in a conference against that absolutely stacked team next year?
                              I'm ready for a post-season rematch. Line 'em up for us NCAA. BTW, I don't believe this would have any impact on Marshall's thinking about a job. He truly believes his teams an compete with and beat anyone you put in front of them.

Now I can see Bobbo thinking this way, but not Coach Marshall.

Comment

Come all without, come all within

Comment

Working...
                                X