Marshall to Mizzou?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall to Mizzou?

There is some talk of this by some guy named Kilgore on Tigerboard and twitter. Some people on the secrant.com are discussing it too. Something to do with the announcement waiting until after the WSU Celebration party? Have you guys heard anything?

Same source: "Tweet from a guy who looks like Wilford Brimley and who knows Bowen Loftin, Mizzou Chancellor: "Mizzou basketball buzz in KC tonight is that Central MO's Kim Anderson has agreed to a 5-year, $1.3M p/yr deal which will be announced Wed.'"

So take that for what it's worth...
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by everytrueson View Post
      There is some talk of this by some guy named Kilgore on Tigerboard and twitter. Some people on the secrant.com are discussing it too. Something to do with the announcement waiting until after the WSU Celebration party? Have you guys heard anything?
      He's making stuff up. Sorry.

Comment

If HCGM is entertaining Tevin Glass and his mother knowing he is taking the Mizzou job I will be a little disappointed. Or maybe he is recruiting him to go to Mizzou.
        Either way it makes for an interesting weekend.
        "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
        which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Hold on. What?

This is the first Ive heard that Mizzou even WANTS Marshall!

This is serious.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Well hello there troll.

Delete poster and thread?

Scant few here are giving even the slightest mind to your opening. You think that is because we have our head in the sand, or because very few in the WSU community think Marshall would give your gig the time of day?

Comment

This guy obviously isn't the same genius who did the whole Arkansas coaching scam a few years ago. THAT one was brilliant.

Even accounting for his Mizzou heritage, this is weak sauce.

Comment

Guys, guys... this is a tool from Tigerboard, and unless you have ventured over there recently you might not know it is a pure, unadulterated cesspool of internet trolling. It is like the National Enquirer had a meth-addicted baby and kicked it out of the house.

Comment

Kilgore and KCMOtoCOMO are the two biggest trolls on tigerboard from what I can tell.
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I love all the Mizzou fans holding on to: "He still hasn't said no!!!".
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                      Hold on. What?

This is the first Ive heard that Mizzou even WANTS Marshall!

This is serious.
                      Definitely not trolling, but this Kilgore guy is now being followed on Twitter by the Yahoo Rivals (Powermizzou) main writer. I was just wondering if there was something to any of this.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                        I love all the Mizzou fans holding on to: "He still hasn't said no!!!".
                        Sad fact for them is they will have filled the position, and will still be waiting to hear 3G turn them down.

Comment

Mizzou fan makes me feel a warm kinship with KU fan sometimes.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by everytrueson View Post
                            Definitely not trolling, but this Kilgore guy is now being followed on Twitter by the Yahoo Rivals (Powermizzou) main writer. I was just wondering if there was something to any of this.
                            No. That is all.

Comment

Sounds like they were considering Tim Floyd but decided he might be a little to oily to handle.
                              Didn't realize Floyd had Kirk Hinrich and Nick Collison signed to play at Iowa State when he bailed to go to the NBA.
                              Guy could recruit. The team he left also had Marcus Fizer on it. Petro on 810WHB thinks Mizzou is trying to low ball the salary.
                              "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
                              which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Working...
                              X