No announcement yet.

2014-15 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What team will the Shockers do their pre-season scrimmage against? I think last year we did it with Baylor.
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• I'm beginning to think it may be determined by which school has the best BBQ recipe, which actually is not a bad thing in itself.

Comment

• Apparently TCU is this year's scrimmage opponent, according to Paul S. Maybe Baylor didn't enjoy their experience with the Shocks, although at least it didn't count as a loss on the scoreboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
          Apparently TCU is this year's scrimmage opponent, according to Paul S. Maybe Baylor didn't enjoy their experience with the Shocks, although at least it didn't count as a loss on the scoreboard.
          If Baylor didn't enjoy the scrimmage, TCU is absolutely going to hate it. This is certainly a major coup for the Horned Frog's program.

Comment

• It will give TCU a lot of experience as to what it takes to be at this level.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
              Yeah, my wife has chronic tittie pain. I rub them with lotion every night. The sacrifices I make for her...
              You know I think that the wife of RDR suffers from the same condition, I know that he is constantly talking about the joy he gets in helping relieve the pain and suffering.

You two are very funny men.
              An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• USAToday pegs Memphis at #33 in their countdown.

Comment

• A few more details on the sked.

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...le2365891.html

Comment

• I regret to inform you that we will not have Red Panda at halftime this year, or ever again.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/stor...SOC/Twi/SNMain

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                      I regret to inform you that we will not have Red Panda at halftime this year, or ever again.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/stor...SOC/Twi/SNMain
                      She deserves it. Heck of a talent!
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Sully noted this on twitter a few days ago, but thought it was worth posting here too. Flights to chicago from most destinations (including ICT) are super cheap for the January 11 game at Loyola. We just booked our tickets from love field in dallas for $134 r/t.

Hotels are also abnormally cheap that weekend. Fun excuse to get away if you can swing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                          Sully noted this on twitter a few days ago, but thought it was worth posting here too. Flights to chicago from most destinations (including ICT) are super cheap for the January 11 game at Loyola. We just booked our tickets from love field in dallas for $134 r/t.

Hotels are also abnormally cheap that weekend. Fun excuse to get away if you can swing it.
                          Unless someone sets the FAA on fire...

ZING!
                          You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
                            Unless someone sets the FAA on fire...

ZING!
                            Annnnnd SN is on a list now.
                            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Well, maybe just Steeleshocker. Someone is watching!

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                                Annnnnd SN is on a list now.
                                I do what I can
                                You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Working...
                                X