2014-15 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
    I hope that you threw some shrimp on the barbie for him/her too...
    Austria

Comment

• Weird that I keep checking this thread for discussion of the schedule…

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
        Austria
        Grilled shrimp is delicious, regardless of your country of origin.

Comment

• @shocktown: I caught that "Dumb & Dumber" reference.

Nice. :good:
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by SirShoxAlot View Post
            Weird that I keep checking this thread for discussion of the schedule…
            stupidity is doing the same thing repeatedly yet expecting a different result. Me, too!
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
              I did a sirloin tip last night for a friend from Austria and some of my American friends. It was so juicy that it was still pink from the juice. Simply amazing.
              Careful!!
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                I did a sirloin tip last night for a friend from Austria and some of my American friends. It was so juicy that it was still pink from the juice. Simply amazing.
                Pink and juicy, a great combination.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• MVJ, you continue to amuse the 13-year-old in me.

Comment

• I remember once, waaaay back on ValleyTalk, somebody posted a thread that said simply, "my boobs hurt." MVJ's response was something like, "my boobs are fine but my wife's hurt so I have to keep rubbing them with lotion."

I still think that's funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirShoxAlot View Post
                      I remember once, waaaay back on ValleyTalk, somebody posted a thread that said simply, "my boobs hurt." MVJ's response was something like, "my boobs are fine but my wife's hurt so I have to keep rubbing them with lotion."

I still think that's funny.
                      Yeah, my wife has chronic tittie pain. I rub them with lotion every night. The sacrifices I make for her...
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Did September just become Chronic Titty Pain Awareness Month?

Comment

• We are getting closer to Shocker basketball:

@JonRothstein: Only 17 days until college basketball season officially begins.....#countdown
                          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                            We are getting closer to Shocker basketball:

@JonRothstein: Only 17 days until college basketball season officially begins.....#countdown
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• ESPN has posted the Shockers Complete schedule, minus the start time of the games:

ESPN has the full 2024-25 Wichita State Shockers Regular Season NCAAM schedule. Includes game times, TV listings and ticket information for all Shockers games.

Our first victim---

ESPN Capture - 09-18-14.jpg

Comment

• Somebody forgot to tell ESPN that the game against Memphis isn't at the FedEx Forum.

Funny, since ESPN is the one broadcasting the game.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X