No announcement yet.

2014-15 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it ends up the schedule we make WuDrWu shockernet mayor. If it is not we run him out of town...at least for a few days :) .
    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• If it's on the internets then it's true.
      "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

• I used to like to troll internet forums just to get the natives riled up.

Then I hit puberty.

Comment

• Not cool at all wudrwu

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            You guys misunderstood me. I apologize for the confusion...
            If you are going to play jokes on people, at least own up to them once you are found out.

The “you misunderstood me” line is garbage.

To the rest of you, until there is a link, it isn't true.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              I used to like to troll internet forums just to get the natives riled up.

Then I hit puberty.
              You developed faster than Doc did.

I just checked PaulS's tweets on Shockwaves; figured this would be big enough news to appear if it were true. When I saw no sign of it, I guessed it was simply a case of Doc Van Winkle having taken a nap on April Fool's Day and just now awakened. When it comes to stuff like this, no actual evidence = no reason to believe it.

Comment

Winthrop at home in a buy game. UCONN at Intrust Bank (ESPN Sat night prime time) which you would think is the shiny apple of the schedule until Duke at Duke just before Christmas, again ESPN prime time.
                First let me apologize to WuDrWu in my very few posts it seems I'm always calling you out for some kind of BS. I considered posting earlier but thought maybe you heard something no one else has. To verify, I called my uncle's, friend's, son who knows people who are involved personally with our scheduling and have been informed this info is in no way factual. Nothing has been set. You're just speaking of rumors that are floating around. Sure they might happen. There are other options that aren't so good. So let's wait and see.

They last time I broke news before anyone one else. http://shockernet.net/forum/showthre...809#post320809

...and of course there was the time I released the personal info of Phog.net's biggest WSU hater, but the admins here didn't like that...so it's gone.

Comment

• Who? DiPasquale? :)

Comment

• Originally posted by jpshocker View Post
                    If it's on the internets then it's true.
                    Well, it is now, even if it is only on Shockernet.

Comment

• Oh, by the way, has anyone figured out who hacked into the Doc's Shockernet account?

Comment

Winthrop at home in a buy game. UCONN at Intrust Bank (ESPN Sat night prime time) which you would think is the shiny apple of the schedule until Duke at Duke just before Christmas, again ESPN prime time.
                        I thought they scuttled the Winthrop buy game due to a conflict with our Kentucky match up? LOL
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                          If you are going to play jokes on people, at least own up to them once you are found out.

The “you misunderstood me” line is garbage.

To the rest of you, until there is a link, it isn't true.

I'm sorry you missed my sarcasm, and if some took my "joke" as being mean spirited. Yes I've done it a couple of times, all in fun was my intent. It's not like I left it out there for a day or 2 or followed it up with an attempt at bolstering the "lie". If you're really bothered or annoyed by this, check your panties.

Comment

I'm sorry you missed my sarcasm, and if some took my "joke" as being mean spirited. Yes I've done it a couple of times, all in fun was my intent. It's not like I left it out there for a day or 2 or followed it up with an attempt at bolstering the "lie". If you're really bothered or annoyed by this, check your panties.
                            I guarantee you he's a Victoria's Secret patron.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• You know, just for remarks like that, I may just do that a lot more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                I guarantee you he's a Victoria's Secret patron.
                                [Raises hand]

I know for damn sure I am. I may not have the - ahem - "build" to sport VS gear, but I know someone really well who does.

Comment

Working...
                                X