Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    I don't know. Maybe if Evan shows up next fall with this haircut:

A hair did help Hall and the team to the F4 last season.

Just saying.
    The Assman

Comment

Too much time on everyone's hands? Dumb thread. Sad that this is the 2nd go around on this one. Lets start another Perry Ellis to Shockerland thread.

Comment

Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
        (thankfully! I can hold my liquor better now!).
        That's what she said!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'm with you. Even though I posted in this tread, I think the subject is definitely an "off season" one. We can't post about the upcoming game so we go this route? Speculation is fine UNLESS it hurts someone. Conner can stay at KU and we keep Evan. There. Now I'm happy.

Comment

I would take him in a heart beat.

Comment

I think Connor has plenty of game. Connor's big issue IMHO is his body. KU has him listed at 6-0 and 165. Conor probably should have redshirted this year and focused on building his body up. Not sure where he is at now physically or where KU would like him to get to. Some guys can put on weight/muscle and some guys can't.

We redshirted Ria'n Holland (listed at 6-0 and 152) specifically to work on building his body up. According to Sully's article Ria'n was 141 when he arrived at WSU, is up to 159 and is targeting 171 for next season.

In any case, I think Connor will get plenty of PT at KU next year and the Shocks are very welled stocked at the guard position with Fred, Ron, Tekele, Ria'n, Corey and I suppose you could throw Zach into that mix as well.

Nice mix of classes as well for the Shocks with those 6 guys. Senior, 2 Juniors, RS Freshman, PS Freshman and a true Freshman.

Clearly our need is on the frontline not the backcourt. Who will plug the Cleanthony hole?
              Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 27, 2014, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ICTShockerFan View Post
                Conner can stay up in Lawrence, he made his bed and now has to sleep in it. He's a one dimensional player, all he has to offer is the three point shot. Baker is a much better fit for our system. We shouldn't be in the business of taking the chickenhawks leftovers, if you can't make it there, you won't make it here.
                A "leftover" from Oregon helped lead WSU to the Final Four last year. Just sayin'.

Comment

Anybody remember all the "flight tracker" stuff? When/what was that? Hiring a new coach? I forget.

Comment

If embiid goes back to KU and cliff Alexander coming in. Where does that leave Ellis? I think Alexander is going to be a beast. He's the guy that wants to go through you. Easily could see him pushing Ellis to the bench. Maybe Ellis would look else where?

Comment

I think they are over

Comment

Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                        If embiid goes back to KU and cliff Alexander coming in. Where does that leave Ellis? I think Alexander is going to be a beast. He's the guy that wants to go through you. Easily could see him pushing Ellis to the bench. Maybe Ellis would look else where?
                        Sounds unlikely...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          That was a false alarm https://twitter.com/jojo_embiid , but I do think he is going to declare this year.

Comment

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Shouldn't you be on the Bears board, Flip?

Comment

I just got word from a source that Tekele Cotton is redshirting next season so he can finish with Baker, FVV and Wessel.

Comment

Working...
                                X