R rumors allowed on this board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R rumors allowed on this board?

If so rumor has it that there will be a guard from a BCS school transferring in to play in 2015 for WSU..

If that's true, it looks like they'll have to pay their first year with no scholarships available.

Comment

Source?

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
        If that's true, it looks like they'll have to pay their first year with no scholarships available.
        or there is somebody who is leaving that opens up a scholarship

Comment

Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
          If so rumor has it that there will be a guard from a BCS school transferring in to play in 2015 for WSU..
          West Virginia?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            Source?
            What do you mean, shoxlax? This is the Internet! People can make things up and if someone repeats them, you have an official rumor.

Comment

Here is a list of current transfers:

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                Here is a list of current transfers:

http://beforeitsnews.com/sports/2014...t-2558266.html
                So if the rumor is true, I count 3 possibilities and Eron Harris is the only intriguing one.

Comment

Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
                  Okay, I'll say it...

Frankcamp?
                  The Assman

Comment

Eron Harris is a Baller.
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

He said he was transferring to be closer to home (if that's the real reason). Indianapolis to Wichita doesn't seem that much closer than Indianapolis to Morgantown. He's good so let's hope the rumor mill pans out.

Comment

Frankamp should have shot the ball more...off screens whatever...boy can shoot only with a clean look...ive had one too many fireball whiskys but hey...truth comes out sometimes...oh and hey...I hate that Old Chicago showed a replay of the Shox game...just made me glance and turn away one to many times...woulda coulda shoulda gave it to Early...but heres to next year...love Marshall...but this one hurts...but hey according to John Caliparri...we went to the Elite 8!!!! GOSHOX

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                          Okay, I'll say it...

Frankcamp?
                          Why would Marshall want him?

He does not play defense and we already have better players.
                          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                            Why would Marshall want him?

He does not play defense and we already have better players.
                            Uh, we would want him. Marshall could make him quite good.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Info came from a huge KU booster who said it was done, I don't believe it's true, but it would b funny

Comment

Working...
                              X