No announcement yet.

St. Louis Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like they may be all sold out on ticketmaster, I tried to select 1 ticket and it wouldnt select any seats.
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO View Post
      We didn't get tickets via WSU either so unless something else comes our way we might give ol' Groupon a try. Hotel is booked and vehicle is gassed up. I'm guessing these are the worst seats in the joint.
      You could probably get some pretty good money for Jake. He's housebroke and he's a good looking kid.:)

Comment

He likes washing cars, mowing lawns and is developing a nice outside jumper. Where does the bidding start for a fine young lad? :)

Relax, everyone. See the smiley? Don't call the FBI, he's not for sale.

Is rental illegal?

Comment

Section 111. All sessions. We are pumped. We hadn't planned on going due to costs of all of it and the hopes that we could go to Dallas. But when the bracket came out and I saw the reality of our boys in the same location with either KSU or Kentucky looming as well as KU there, I couldn't pass it up. Plus, it is foolish for anyone to operate under the assumption their team will be in the F4.

Hotels are tight, though. Slim pickins.

Let's go Shox! Let's do this!

Comment

Hotels are slim because the Cardinals are having a baseball function involving fans and the team... Lots of people in St. Louis this weekend!!

Comment

Originally posted by KUhater View Post
              I have two full strips in the middle of a lower corner section. I'm asking $350 per strip which is at least $138 less than anything else for sale in the section (and $50 less than somebody just paid for the back of the section). Hard to think that these tickets will last long.

P.S. My tickets aren't listed on Stub Hub because I don't want them to fall into the hands of a dreaded KU fan.

Tickets sold to someone on this forum. Go Shockers . . . and Cyclones!

Comment

Taking the wife and we're in section 119. Was starting to freak out about the lack of hotels, but finally got one booked in Richmond Heights.

Comment

Anyone get tickets through WSU ? Just curious which section/rows. Thanks

Comment

Anyone know where the Groupon seats are? Edit: I bought them anyway.

Looks like they are the upper section. I won't know where they are until the Groupon Deal closes. Total cost was about $64 for each ticket for each session
                    Last edited by ABC; March 17, 2014, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• Just got four through Groupon for both sessions. Might be in the janitor's room, but we're there! $64 and $68.

Comment

• I have tickets for WSU fans at face value. Let me know if you need any.

Comment

• Starting my drive to Saint Louis now...
                          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Just hit I-70 in KC, only three more hours!!

Comment

• Just outside of Columbia and the third in our group is flying In this afternoon.
                              Shox-4-Life

Comment

• Safe travels to all; Drive, Bus & Fly Angry!
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X