Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
    You are correct.
    What about K-State/Kentucky and Stanford/New Mexico -- I'm guessing 9:10 and 12:10 respectively?
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
      What about K-State/Kentucky and Stanford/New Mexico -- I'm guessing 9:10 and 12:10 respectively?
      New Mexico/Stanford at 12:40 Friday.

Kentucky/K-State at 8:40 Friday.

Comment

Hey guys. Any thoughts to sections where Shocker fans will be? Any ideas at all. I don't want to be in the middle of the Kentucky group

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
          Hey guys. Any thoughts to sections where Shocker fans will be? Any ideas at all. I don't want to be in the middle of the Kentucky group
          Probably going to be that way whether you plan or not. I think WSU fans are all over the board. Biggest question is how many are going?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Probably going to be that way whether you plan or not. I think WSU fans are all over the board. Biggest question is how many are going?
            There were UK fans in Maui without tix.

Those people are nuts but the street vendors will be able to recover any losses from arch madness off them!

Comment

5 of us in section 321 for sessions 1 & 2 and section 334 for Sundays game.

Comment

We did not make the cut for the tickets through WSU, luckily we had already purchased our own. Thank you to ShockerNet for stating the importance of snagging our own tickets early.

Comment

You can still get a single on Ticketmaster, but I doubt they'll be there in the morning.

Wonder what the going rate will be for the early games with KU et al? Obviously a premium on lower bowl tickets, but a face value of about $70 for an upper bowl ticket....thoughts?

Comment

OT but I've decided to go I-44 to STL since I'll be in El Do when I leave....don't want to mess around with I-70.
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I am very happy I got my all session tickets in section 109 early. Got a pretty good price, and I could probably sell that first session with KU in it for a heap of money. I'm gonna want a heap of money, because I really want to watch every single game in person. Anyone else in 109?

Comment

I guess I didn't get tickets. Athletic department told us they would let us know by 11:59 PM on Sunday if we got them. I guess no response means too bad for you. I would have thought an email would be forthcoming, but maybe that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by MadDog View Post
                          I guess I didn't get tickets. Athletic department told us they would let us know by 11:59 PM on Sunday if we got them. I guess no response means too bad for you. I would have thought an email would be forthcoming, but maybe that's just me.
                          I hope that doesn't dissuade you from coming. We need every Shocker fan there to fight the big blue nation and the screw job of not getting geographically protected like we should have been. Lets go Shocker Nation!

Comment

I would like to encourage folks to head to St Louis if at all possible. I understand for many (if not most) of us there are financial considerations, but it can be done without breaking the bank. Personally, I'm at a Marriott property about 20 minutes from downtown and instead of $250-$300/night, I'm at $79 and it's in a great area. So easy to jump on the highway and be downtown in no time. Parking could be a little tough (I doubt it though) and even so, take the elevated.

Tickets too will be plentiful, and while you might pay a little more than face value, hey, you were going to pay face value anyway.

It's important to be there. I wouldn't necessarily advocate this, but you could just buy tickets for Sunday. If you wait those might really get pricey but again, you were going to pay face value anyway. My point is just go....you also might just find some Shocker fans sitting on some extra tickets on game day. It's been known to happen. I know everyone wants to be a part of history.

Let's go Shockers!

Comment

For those looking to save on parking, the metro train really isn't a bad option. I know some out of towners have heard bad things about it, but especially on game days it's not bad at all. It'll just be crowded. Some of the further out stations also have free parking. I know personally, I'll actually be driving west to a metro stop to park for free and ride the metro in.

Comment

Working...
                              X