No announcement yet.

St. Louis Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad is selling some tickets. PM me for his contact info. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Hey, I hope I'm dead wrong. There is also the prospect of 3rd and 4th round, and Final Four trips as well. I don't think it's a stretch at all that some people are saying "hey, win 2 and I'll see you in Indy". Especially given our seed.
      This! I've heard some say they are waiting for for the FF in Dallas.
      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

I can't get away from work on Friday so I'm making it a Sunday-only trip. Getting up early and leaving KC, driving back that night.

Let's crack some skulls!!
        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurley View Post
          Why would ShockerNation blow their load on the Valley tourney and not go to the NCAAs? I don't get the logic of going to the MVC but not the NCAAs...especially since we've known for weeks we'd be in StL.
          I really don't think it was as certain as we all would like to believe short of about three weeks ago. Hypothetical question. What if WSU and Ku had both been #2s? Ku unfortunately is closer and who knows what the committee could have done.

Comment

Why would ShockerNation blow their load on the Valley tourney and not go to the NCAAs? I don't get the logic of going to the MVC but not the NCAAs...especially since we've known for weeks we'd be in StL.
            1 - Could have bought MVC tickets months ago.
            2 - Could have been looking at costs and assumed the NCAA Tourney would be more expensive.
            3 - Could have been concerned that a loss as late as the MVC Tourney would knock WSU off the 1 line and possibly send them to a different site.

There's 3 possibilities off the top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
              I really don't think it was as certain as we all would like to believe short of about three weeks ago. Hypothetical question. What if WSU and Ku had both been #2s? Ku unfortunately is closer and who knows what the committee could have done.
              There could be two #2's at STL.
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                There could be two #2's at STL.
                Yep...Milwaukee actually has two #2 seeds this year.
                78-65

Comment

I think the point is that outside of being the #1 in the mid-west, there was no guarantee that the Shox would be in St. Louis. As a 2 seed the COULD have still been there, but it wasn't a certainty.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                    I think the point is that outside of being the #1 in the mid-west, there was no guarantee that the Shox would be in St. Louis. As a 2 seed the COULD have still been there, but it wasn't a certainty.
                    I agree with you.

As a long time WSU fan, you never know from which direction the ****ing will come.
                    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                      You'll probably pay around $400 a ticket all session.

I have two full strips in the middle of a lower corner section. I'm asking $350 per strip which is at least $138 less than anything else for sale in the section (and $50 less than somebody just paid for the back of the section). Hard to think that these tickets will last long.

P.S. My tickets aren't listed on Stub Hub because I don't want them to fall into the hands of a dreaded KU fan.

Comment

I would love to go, but it's my son's 2nd birthday on Sunday.... Instead I bought tickets to indy

Comment

Even if Wichita State didn't end up in St. Louis, that region was bound to get 2 huge fanbases and unloading tickets wouldn't have been a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                            Even if Wichita State didn't end up in St. Louis, that region was bound to get 2 huge fanbases and unloading tickets wouldn't have been a problem.

St. Louis this year reminds me of Dayton last year for us (Iowa State). We had to deal with nearby Ohio State, Indiana, and Notre Dame with their huge fanbases in order to get tickets in the smallest venue the NCAA uses.

It almost seems scripted to give interesting games to fans in the state of Kansas. Too bad we didn't get to come there instead of the evil blue team.

Comment

Well cause of finances

MVC: $60 for a pack of 4 tickets for a single session
                              $60/4 tickets=$15/ticket x 3 sessions= $45/person for the 3 WSU games

NCAA: Groupon deal $63.90/ticket for the 2nd session Friday + $68.40/ticket for the Sunday session= $132.30/person for the 2 WSU games

Comment

We didn't get tickets via WSU either so unless something else comes our way we might give ol' Groupon a try. Hotel is booked and vehicle is gassed up. I'm guessing these are the worst seats in the joint.

Comment

Working...
                                X