#2 Wichita State vs. Southern Illinois OFFICIAL Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
    Baker had got to find his freaking range. We need his 3 to start going in. Also wondering why players go off on us at home.
    Players tend to go off on us consistantly every game in the first half...I don't think anyone is playing out of their mind against us, we are just flat out playing poor.

Comment

It would be hard not to doubt at this point. The #4 team in the country should make a 10-15 SIU team look like a 3A high school team. Especially at home.

Comment

Sit back, relax, enjoy the increased blood pressure. The run ought to start before too long.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar48 View Post
          Sit back, relax, enjoy the increased blood pressure. The run ought to start before too long.
          I'm not worried about this game, I'm worried about spotting a top10 team 20 points in the first half in the tournament only to make a quick exit in the sweet 16

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
            Someone want to try defending Beane?
            I don't think it would matter. He's been playing out of his mind!
            I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
            If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Originally posted by tw805 View Post
              Did someone forget to tell them that SIU is 10-15?
              shocker locker pregame show (1410 am) said siu didn't belong on the same floor with the shockers. 'didn't believe them.

Comment

People are so damn whiny in the first half of games.

We're 25-0. At what point do you people ever develop any confidence in your team?
                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post

We're 25-0. At what point do you people ever develop any confidence in your team?
                  When they stop doing this crap.

Comment

How many games this season have we played elite basketball for more then 25 minutes....because I can't think of more than a handful and that just doesn't cut it against the top teams in this country

Comment

Originally posted by rialaigh View Post
                      I'm not worried about this game, I'm worried about spotting a top10 team 20 points in the first half in the tournament only to make a quick exit in the sweet 16
                      Yeah, and I was worried last year when SIU beat us at home that we wouldn't even make the tournament.

Guess what worrying pointlessly in the middle of the conference against a sub-.500 team does for you?
                      Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by tw805 View Post
                        When they stop doing this crap.
                        You whine in every single one of these game threads, and then disappear the moment we start doing well.

A few bad minutes in a game doesn't justify turning on your team.

Comment

I have no confidence whatsoever with this team. The 25-0 was against NAIA competition, all home games, before topless cheerleaders. We better hope we don't get a #1 or we will definitely be the first to lose to a 16. And, the luckiest point guard in the country is Fred Van Vleet. Its all luck. No real competition. Sheeeeesh

Comment

Yeah, and I was worried last year when SIU beat us at home that we wouldn't even make the tournament.

Guess what worrying pointlessly in the middle of the conference against a sub-.500 team does for you?
                            Over on mvcfans you said that you hadn't ever seen baker dunk. I'm wondering if anyone else remembers him throwing down just a ridiculous dunk really early in the season last year at home? It wasn't Tekele Cotton good, but it was definitely something.

Comment

Yikes, ugly 3 attempt

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
                                Gamecast just listed Shaq Morris with a to? Wtf?
                                No.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X