#2 Wichita State vs. Southern Illinois OFFICIAL Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No go with Firstrow, any other options?
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
      was wondering the same

Comment

Originally posted by rialaigh View Post
        we may make it through the regular season undefeated which will be AMAZING but given our performance in quite a few of our games I don't have any doubt that any top10 team playing 25-30 good minutes of basketball would likely beat us...we aren't inspiring much confidence to have people vote is in the top5 frankly.

Can you imagine this kind of effort against florida or kansas....they would be leading by 30 at halftime...
        It's hard not to play down to the level of your competition on occasion. Don't get too down.

We would still win a 5 game series against anyone in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
          I'm with you. I hear it's not blacked out on espn3 in wichita... but it's definitely blacked out in stl, so I dunno.

Comment

Need to pressure them, speed things up.

Comment

Originally posted by rialaigh View Post
              we may make it through the regular season undefeated which will be AMAZING but given our performance in quite a few of our games I don't have any doubt that any top10 team playing 25-30 good minutes of basketball would likely beat us...we aren't inspiring much confidence to have people vote is in the top5 frankly.

Can you imagine this kind of effort against florida or kansas....they would be leading by 30 at halftime...
              I don't imagine you would see this kind of effort against Florida or Kansas.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                It's hard not to play down to the level of your competition on occasion. Don't get too down.

We would still win a 5 game series against anyone in the country.
                We have done this in more than 50% of our games this season. I just don't want to be that guy trying to justify a number one seed when my team shoots 22% in the first half in the sweet 16 against a Kansas or a Duke...

Comment

Anthony Beane is good.

So was his father.

Comment

Darius bringing some energy.

Comment

It's starts like this against vastly inferior talent that places serious doubt if we could do damage in the tourney and deserve our ranking. Geesh-o-flips this is pathetic.

Comment

I think fvv could get to the hole every trip if he wanted to.

Comment

This is awful
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                            I'm with you. I hear it's not blacked out on espn3 in wichita... but it's definitely blacked out in stl, so I dunno.
                            It's blacked out for me in Wichita.
                            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

Frustrating.

Defense just disappears.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Baker had got to find his freaking range. We need his 3 to start going in. Also wondering why players go off on us at home.

Comment

Working...
                                X