Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our passing is really weak tonight.

Comment

What we need is for Evan to dunk it. The SIU guys would stand in awe.

Comment

Tennessee's offense was just too shitty tonight. Down 61-55 with under a minute to go.

Damn it.

Comment

Good half from nick but he hates hitting two fts. Playing so stupid by fouling....

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
            Tennessee's offense was just too shitty tonight. Down 61-55 with under a minute to go.

Damn it.
            And their rebounding. Florida had the ball with two minutes left and got two offensive rebounds after full shot clocks...

Comment

lets go shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                It's shittier this year, whether Creighton was here or not. You must think it is good to consistently have to make big runs to beat these teams. I have heard it from many fans, this is not a good blue print to be 25-0...but I'm glad we are.
                SIU was pretty incredibly shitty last year. Much shittier than this year.

Evansville was pretty shitty.

Point is we're having one of the most historically successful years in Valley history and people are still whining. At some point you just shut up and realize the team is going to succeed. And if they don't, and they have a bad night and lose, that's just basketball. Struggling against a shitty team doesn't mean you're not going to succeed in the tournament. Losing to a bad team doesn't either.
                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Crowd is dead too.... Playing horrible on the boards.

Comment

so whats the deal are they calling this game extremely tight? seems like a lot of fouls so far?

Comment

• Bad half-
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Foul, foul, foul.....

Comment

• Survived no FVV and baker somehow. Christ. Maybe stay up on #25 ok?

Comment

• Shockers executing the first half rope-a-dope beautifully.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                              so whats the deal are they calling this game extremely tight? seems like a lot of fouls so far?
                              When we drive at them they foul us. Yet we don't. We pull up and pass out. Idgi

Comment

• Wow.

Can't play a worse half. I guess that's the good news.

Comment

Working...
                                X