No announcement yet.

#2 Wichita State vs. Southern Illinois OFFICIAL Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just need shots to fall. That cures a lot of things.

Comment

• Originally posted by tw805 View Post
      Ha! That must have taken you a while. Nice job finding all five of them, but that's a weird thing to do.

Our team is down one at home to a team with a 228 RPI. They've slow started many of the recent conference games. If you really question the "fandom" of anyone concerned by that, you should immediately apply for a job in the North Korean PR department. They need you. In fact, I suggest you change your id to "Baghdad Bob." I can't figure out the one you have anyway.
      You have about 25 posts in the last few months. Didn't take too long at all.

I said you were negative in every post in a game thread. You essentially called me a liar. I defended my statement.

I look forward to you disappearing again the moment we go well ahead, only to come back calling us overrated and attacking players again the moment we have a one-point deficit again.
      Originally posted by BleacherReport
      Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Nice illusions at half time at least. Hopefully we can make our offense appear.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
          @Rosewood: do me a favor and get the magician assistant's number for me please!
          I got it and then she vanished it. I said that was a nice trick and she told me a trick is something a whore does for money.

Comment

• Guys, if ya wanna throw crap at somebody, there are plenty of targets on MVCFans.

#ShockerSolidarity

Comment

• The one good stat from the first half is 14 ponts from the bench. Also 10-14 from the FT line.
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                SIU was pretty incredibly shitty last year. Much shittier than this year.

Evansville was pretty shitty.

Point is we're having one of the most historically successful years in Valley history and people are still whining. At some point you just shut up and realize the team is going to succeed. And if they don't, and they have a bad night and lose, that's just basketball. Struggling against a shitty team doesn't mean you're not going to succeed in the tournament. Losing to a bad team doesn't either.
                Settled...thanks for setting everyone straight...GO SHOX!!!

Comment

• They always play bad when i watch or follow live.

I will check back in 20-30 minutes.

Comment

• Come Shockers-play angry!
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Man the attendance at the Alabama-Ole Miss game is truly embarrassing. Grant's clock has gotta be ticking.

Comment

• I have this feeling Wessel will hit his first 3 of the year to kick start us from deep.

Comment

• I have a feeling Cle is good for at least 15 this half

Comment

• who is guarding beane?

Comment

• Boy, Ron has missed a lot of wide open bombs lately. I hope he finds his range soon.

Comment

• Could see that turnover by Carter as soon as Fred decided to not swing the ball and keep it on the same side.

Poor decisions by everyone, Fred and Carter there.
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X