No announcement yet.

#2 Wichita State vs. Southern Illinois OFFICIAL Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, we certainly are giving plenty of fuel to the "over rated" fire with tonights game so far.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Even with 2 fouls I think you need to have one of the top scorers out there for that last possession of the half

Comment

• @bob:lutz: The best thing about that first half is that it's over. SIU 33, WSU 32. Lots of fouls. Lots of ugliness. And in front of Kirstie Alley. Damn
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Can a brutha get a shot fake?
          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
          - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerMas View Post
            Even with 2 fouls I think you need to have one of the top scorers out there for that last possession of the half
            Yea, can't believe he took Cle out.

Comment

• Let's switch to that other game thread... It might help turn things around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                Nick is so much better the last half dozen games. Really awesome to see him turn it on, we need him to be effective if we're gonna make a deep run.
                Yeah, but two of his free throw misses lead to two fouls on us.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                  so whats the deal are they calling this game extremely tight? seems like a lot of fouls so far?
                  Cant complain about the officiating at all.

Just leaving our feet too much.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                    Here you go, every post you've made in a game thread recently:

I had to go back to the last time we played SIU to find a post that could even be construed as slightly positive to the team in a game thread. You called Cotton the player of the half.

Every post you make in a game thread is whining. You show up whenever we're struggling early and then consistently stop posting when we take over the games.

Ha! That must have taken you a while. Nice job finding all five of them, but that's a weird thing to do.

Our team is down one at home to a team with a 228 RPI. They've slow started many of the recent conference games. If you really question the "fandom" of anyone concerned by that, you should immediately apply for a job in the North Korean PR department. They need you. In fact, I suggest you change your id to "Baghdad Bob." I can't figure out the one you have anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                      Can a brutha get a shot fake?
                      Paging Mrs. Hinson....Mrs. Barry Hinson...

Comment

• Shox will win by 20.

Comment

• A 10-0 run by the good guys to start the half would halt a lot of bickering. Let's go fellas.

Comment

• Tho Shox look tight as hell. This is the first time they really look like the pressure of the undefeated season is getting to them. They should be killing these guys. The Shox are playing not to lose instead of playing to win.
                            Last edited by Zubcut; February 11, 2014, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Salukis will get a heavy dose of reality in the second half

Comment

• @Rosewood: do me a favor and get the magician assistant's number for me please!

Comment

Working...
                                X