X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A win is a win, good job Shockers.

Comment

• 26 and OH YEAH BAY BAY!!!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Shockers on trouble? But win by 10 (and without lots of fouling at the end)

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
          A win is a win, good job Shockers.
          Yep.

Comment

• Survive and advance
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Bad defensive game but Shox scored enough.

Comment

• We played tired tonight.
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Good work by Shake and Bake-r

Comment

• OMG! Good hard fought win on a night that things werent going so well. Way to go Shocks! 26-0!
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Chalking this game up to playing down to the competition. Nice job pulling it out, but next time, but away these type of teams early please.

Comment

• It has to be demoralizing for these Valley teams to think they can hang around and still eat the loss.
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

• Not a beauty contest...but 26-0 baaaaaaayyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbyyyyyyyy.

Comment

• As sluggish as we played, SIU still scored right at their conference scoring average, just a tick above their conference FG%, we shot well above our conference FG%, above our conference scoring average, and out-rebounded the #2 rebounding team in the conference by 3 (although well below our 8.2 average margin).
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Dear Shox,
                              let me count the ways......1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1 7,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25, and 26
                              and counting......
                              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                              - said no one ever...

Comment

• Ended up 68% inside the arc.

Comment

Working...
                                X