X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunardi has KU as #1 seed in the East

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      I guess you're in the drivers seat for acquiring some firstborns.

Ha! Let me tell you about my firstborn -- loyal Shocker, hard worker, good-looking kid, pretty much housebroken ....

Comment

• As of yesterday evening, the Shockers as the #1 Seed is at the door of "lock heaven". We picked up 3 more #1 seed votes and no longer have any votes worse than a #2 Seed.

Shockers rank out as:

#1 Seed - 83 times (93.3%)
        #2 Seed - 6 times (6.7%)

Comment

• CBS Sports is helping you get ready for March Madness with the latest news, picks, and predictions for the 2024 NCAA Basketball Tournament Bracket.

Jerry Palms latest bracket. Possible second round (or third round however the hell they count them now) match-up with Oklahoma State. This is a match-up I would dread, because we all know that FVV has no chance against the God of all guards Marcus Smart.

Comment

• ESPN - #1 - (03-06-14).jpg

Comment

• I like Lunardi's most recent bracket. It looks like a pretty fair dispersing of teams. No matter what happens, we are going to get tested in the second game. I'm certain the selection committee will make sure of that. I'm also not too worried. Marshall will have our guys prepared and ready to go!
              "The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning."
              -- Pele

Comment

• Lunardi will be on Sports Center shortly to update Bracketology.

Here is the latest CBS bracket.
                http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaab/bracketology
                Last edited by jocoshock; March 9, 2014, 09:12 AM.
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• CBS shows Duke as the 4 seed with us in the midwest. That is a pretty surprising line to have them on.
                  Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Per Lunardi, we are a lock for a #1, regardless of today's outcome. Villanova the final #1.

No other news..
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Arizona and KU both lost yesterday.

One would think to get a #1 seed, they will now both need to win their conference tournaments.

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                        Arizona and KU both lost yesterday.

One would think to get a #1 seed, they will now both need to win their conference tournaments.
                        No. They've proven their worth through their difficult regular season schedule.

Actually, I think Kansas' goose is cooked for a #1 seed. As to Arizona, who are you going to put above them? Florida, WSU…maybe Wisconsin or Villanova depending on finish. The 1 seed bubble is soft enough that we might end up on the right side of it even with a loss today.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                          Arizona and KU both lost yesterday.

People have been saying that KU would get one one seed if they won out since before the last couple of losses. At some point people need to actually stick to what they've been saying. That said, anyone thinks that they can get a one seed now is kidding themselves.

Comment

• KU fans still believe, I'm sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                              No. They've proven their worth through their difficult regular season schedule.

Actually, I think Kansas' goose is cooked for a #1 seed. As to Arizona, who are you going to put above them? Florida, WSU…maybe Wisconsin or Villanova depending on finish. The 1 seed bubble is soft enough that we might end up on the right side of it even with a loss today.
                              Kansas looks like they need some major help for a 1 seed now. Florida, WSU, and Arizona look like the locks ... Wisconsin will join that group with a B1G tourney win. Villanova with a tourney win if Wisconsin loses. If both lose, I have no damn idea. That fourth one seed looks really weak.
                              Originally posted by BleacherReport
                              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• I still say, despite peeing down their leg yesterday, the #1 seed still can be KUs

No one seems to want the 4th spot.

Perhaps they are throwing games to be #2 in our region.

Any speculation on our potential #16 seed matchup?

Comment

Working...
                                X