No announcement yet.

***OFFICIAL*** Game Thread - Evansville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully we start better. I dont want to have to come back in front of a hostile crowd.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
      After years of Colt Ryan and seven years of Simmons, we already know what EU's ceiling is. And it's the CIT, a couple games over .500.

They're never going to be more than that with their motion offense where one player has to account for all of their offense.
      pretty much all that needs to be said there.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
        After years of Colt Ryan and seven years of Simmons, we already know what EU's ceiling is. And it's the CIT, a couple games over .500.

They're never going to be more than that with their motion offense where one player has to account for all of their offense. They'll be a thorn in OUR side, because their one offensive player will continually get hyped to play us. But I doubt they do their part to make the Valley stronger.
        Don't get me wrong, I'm not predicting them to be Top 50. If they can just improve from a 208 RPI team to a 100-150 program. I'll be very pleased.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
          Welp, it appears EU has their new Colt Ryan in DJ. He'll be a thorn in our side for years to come. He and the rest of EU gives me some hope given how young they are that they'll do their part to help improve the quality of the MVC. At least for the next two years.
          If history has proven anything to the rest of us on Shockernet its that you typically have no clue what you're talking about.

Comment

• My favorite play was in the 2nd half. Cle sets a nice pick for FVV. FVV rolls to the hoop. Cotton throws FVV a picture perfect alley. FVV finishes the deal with the easy basket. Count it.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Live college basketball scores and postgame recaps. CBSSports.com's college basketball scoreboard features in-game commentary and player stats.

Comment

• No, it is NOT Feb.14th, and NO, DJB shant ever be our Balentine. He is a playa. Mr. Mockevicius was totally mystified on each of the obvious 5 fouls he committed. He may consider going to acting school because that whining got real old.

Comment

• Texas up 47-27, 16 to go.

Comment

• What do you think Simon and Bush's plus-minus stat is? It has to be pretty gruesome. They have a great ability to turn a 25 point win into a 12-14 point one.

Comment

• However it is always a good sign to see them play.
                      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                      - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zubcut View Post
                        What do you think Simon and Bush's plus-minus stat is? It has to be pretty gruesome. They have a great ability to turn a 25 point win into a 12-14 point one.
                        I just cringe when I see those two come in the game.

Comment

• At what point in today's game did the Shox decide to start playing basketball? Any specific play or was it another "motivational" halftime speech by HCGM?
                          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                          - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                            However it is always a good sign to see them play.
                            I agree, but you would like to think they could at least compete against the end of another MVC team's bench without getting completely embarrassed every time.

Comment

• For the first 12 minutes, the 4th youngest team in the Country played some incredible ball. Now that was painful. From there, the 3rd-4th ranked team in the Country took care of our buswax from being down around 15 to a nice surpass. 24 points from our bench. Nick played solid on both sides of the court and made shots and assists that really helped. Wessel mixed it up for us in there with a positive and solid game.

Comment

• 50% off at Papa John's tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X