No announcement yet.

***OFFICIAL*** Game Thread - Evansville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 pt lead @ 3:00, will they cover the 20pt spread?
    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
    - said no one ever...

Comment

• 19pt lead @ 2:00
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
        And a whole lotta back hair.
        Seriously. Gross! Teen Wolf.

Comment

• They just cut off the game here in Baton Rouge.

Comment

• not with this line up

Comment

• It's great if they can do that, but if that is the case, they should have cut off Ohio/Toledo in Wichita.

Comment

• That's understandable since Arkansas @ LSU is starting, correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                  It's great if they can do that, but if that is the case, they should have cut off Ohio/Toledo in Wichita.
                  They did

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                    It's great if they can do that, but if that is the case, they should have cut off Ohio/Toledo in Wichita.
                    Ohio/Toledo went to OT. They didn't have walk-ons in deciding if the game would be won by 12 or 20 for the last few minutes.
                    Originally posted by BleacherReport
                    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• I hate watching bush attempt basketball.

Good win.

Comment

• Great win 81-67 for the 23-0 WSU Shockers.
                        - said no one ever...

Comment

• Bench came up nice today!
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Now for the big road run.

23-0. Great second half.
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Welp, it appears EU has their new Colt Ryan in DJ. He'll be a thorn in our side for years to come. He and the rest of EU gives me some hope given how young they are that they'll do their part to help improve the quality of the MVC. At least for the next two years.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                                Welp, it appears EU has their new Colt Ryan in DJ. He'll be a thorn in our side for years to come. He and the rest of EU gives me some hope given how young they are that they'll do their part to help improve the quality of the MVC. At least for the next two years.
                                After years of Colt Ryan and seven years of Simmons, we already know what EU's ceiling is. And it's the CIT, a couple games over .500.

They're never going to be more than that with their motion offense where one player has to account for all of their offense. They'll be a thorn in OUR side, because their one offensive player will continually get hyped to play us. But I doubt they do their part to make the Valley stronger.

Comment

Working...
                                X