No announcement yet.

***OFFICIAL*** Game Thread - Evansville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only recent POY of the year who was not on the champion was McDermott his soph year when WSU won the regular season crown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
      If we run the valley and don't have the poy I'll suck your dick. Straight up. No strings attached.
      That won't be necessary. I hope you're right, but this is the Valley of Even.

Comment

• WOW. What a turnaround in one half. When the tide started to turn and the crowd really got into it EU smelled of fear. Their early success only set them up for extreme disappointment. I too wondered about the start of the 2nd half if their starters would again be able to outscore the Shocks. Nope. I really thought EW did a really nice job of keeping Ballentine off balance and not being able to get a comfortable look in the 2nd half. When no one else could buy a 3 point shot TK buried his attempt. Wiggins hit a couple and then Cle heated up a little. After Cotton hit his 3 I really wanted EW to shoot one because he would have made it. After the first few minutes of the 2nd half the game was not in question and I felt no anxiety from then on. TW805. REALLY? Lenexa? Two early posts and then nothing. Watching the flagship get spanked by a team that lost to both of the teams we beat two months ago?

Comment

• I really enjoy the don't leave early videos. Not sure they are a deterrent but they are funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
            So did he blow the whistle and really ask whose ball it was?
            Sure looked like the ref looked directly at Simmons and seemed to be waiting for Simmons to tell him whose ball it was...

Comment

• Evan Wessel had a tremendous game.

Comment

• That was the Evansville Womens team sitting in 118. Actually they were kind of humorous and i think they even joined the "Daddys Boy" chant when Simmons was shooting free throws..

Comment

• Dude,

Simmons kid had a soul patch on his upper back.

Comment

• Evansville runs illegal screens on every offensive possession and literally grabs all five of the other team's players on every defensive possession. We did not get the benefit of the whistles, they play disgraceful basketball and should be whistled on basically every possession on both ends. Refs will never do that, so we get what we got.
                    There are nights when I think that Sal Paradise was right.

Comment

• Anybody have a guess as to the actual attendance?

Comment

• Lol. I kept going back and forth on the 4 aces vs 5 aces thing, but decided I was okay with mixing metaphors (that's sort of what it is) since there's five players, "aces", on the team

Comment

• Originally posted by Yellow Fever View Post
                          That was the Evansville Womens team sitting in 118. Actually they were kind of humorous and i think they even joined the "Daddys Boy" chant when Simmons was shooting free throws..
                          That was good fun.

Comment

• Just rewatched the game.
                            Baker made the turn-around play of the game. Out of nowhere he jumped the pass at half-court and scored, took the crowd on his shoulders. Game over. Dude just wins.
                            In trying to analyze, albeit vs EPA's, why the Shox are improved this year have come to conclusion it is simply balance. But balance on a level we have not reached before, at least, under HCGM.
                            We have, in no uncertain terms, 4 Alpha-Dogs in the starting lineup. They take turns dominating the competition. The demands of the opponent determine which AD takes over. It could be and often is a combination of ADs. That combination often spurs the other ADs to make their contribution. It is symbiotic. It is teamwork. It is a dedication to win without regard for one's own statistics.
                            It is .....
                            WOW.
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              Evan Wessel had a tremendous game.
                              This. The mid game shut down of Balentine it was when Evan started to guard him. Evan was awesome on D tonight. And then he added some good cuts and rebounds and hot damn - I loved his game tonight.

Comment

• wants some laughter go read MVCfans and read the whiny Evansville fans say the only reason they lost was cuz of the unfair officiating LMAO
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X