Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undefeated - 78
    Folds with a pair of deuces - 55

Ballentine with 20 (5-12 FG, 3-8 3FG, 7-9 FT). Wing goes off for 18. Rest of team doesn't matter.

And here I thought the San Jacinto reference was a comparison between the Aces and SJCC's juco team!

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
      Well that's disappointing. I'm not sure who to blame for this, Sexton or Manning.
      Terry Newman
      78-65

Comment

Hello Newman...

Comment

If they were GIVING the Papa Johns away, THEN it enters the conversation....Go Shockers!

Comment

Michael Corleone 81

Carlo (Answering for Santino) 62
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

With last years Evansville games and last weeks Loyola game in their memories, I think we get up by 20 at halftime and don't take our foot off the gas at all in the 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                With last years Evansville games and last weeks Loyola game in their memories, I think we get up by 20 at halftime and don't take our foot off the gas at all in the 2nd.
                it doesn't work that way.

look for ue's best game of the year, possibly (as i predicted them to do on shocker senior night last year)..

Comment

Focus

I don't think our focus will be an issue tommorrow. Shocks by 24, 78-54...

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                    it doesn't work that way.

look for ue's best game of the year, possibly (as i predicted them to do on shocker senior night last year)..
                    Well, you're gonna be wrong THIS year!

Comment

I predict that Mr. Ballentine will have an "interesting" day tomorrow.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

EU 54
                        #4 WSU 81
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

20 point spread second game in a row. I thought it was a great bet against Loyola (and still think it was given how bad we had to play to not cover). Here I don't think it's worth the vigorish as it seems close to a 50-50 prop and giving 10-9 odds on coin flips is no way to beat the house [/end degenerate gambler speak].

Spread aside, I think the Shox roll to an easy one today.
                          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Am I making this up or did someone here find a link to the WSU pregame video this season?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              Good one. Look for Brian in St. Louis this year, big follower of the team, really good dude.
                              Can someone educate me on the Brian Ewell reference? I met him at a game watch I hosted in Chicago back in 2006 season and knew he had played bball at WSU, but don't know anything about his "legacy". Maybe I'll run into him at Loyola game or at an event that WSU is putting on the night before the game for Chicago-area Shockers at Mike and Mary James' house (Mike also a former Shocker bball player). ADES to be there along with Ron Matson (interim dean of Liberal Arts school, I think) and Cindy Claycomb (interim dean Barton School).

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Am I making this up or did someone here find a link to the WSU pregame video this season?
                                Yep - in another thread. Also posted to Shocker facebook page:
                                Originally posted by CollegeHillShocker View Post
                                It looks like they added this years intro to the goShockers Youtube account. I hope my link works cause I'm a newb at this.

http://youtu.be/6G-pd6EGqo4

Comment

Working...
                                X