Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comparative Stats from StatSheet

The comparison for all games played
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Comparative Stats from StatSheet - Conference games only

Stats from conference games only

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        D.J. Ballentine put up 43 points for Evansville last night in their 95-81 loss to UNI including 19-21 from the free throw line.

Calling Tekele Cotton.
        I just love having a cotton sweater in our wardrobe!

Comment

No Colt Ryan. No chance.

81-57
          The Assman

Comment

There must be pain.

Somebody has to pay for what happened last year, and it might as well be the Aces this Saturday.

Play very angry.

Comment

That's Coach Simmons in the suspenders.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                D.J. Ballentine put up 43 points for Evansville last night in their 95-81 loss to UNI including 19-21 from the free throw line.

Calling Tekele Cotton.
                When a team is a one man band, I do not mind double teaming. I realize that Coach Marshall finds it loathsome.

Last year Colt Ryan was in a zone and we allowed him to fire away against single man up. He just killed us.

I have watched Ballentine several times this year. If he is bottled up, he is very nifty in getting a pass into the deep paint for an easy score.

On this occasion, I am not opposed to a gimmicky defense.

He is a tough dude. Makes you wonder how UE was able to recruit him.
                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                  He is a tough dude. Makes you wonder how UE was able to recruit him.
                  They definitely lucked out with both him and Ryan.

Simmons is a hell of a coach (and was a pretty good player). I think he could be successful at a higher level.
                  The Assman

Comment

I have two wishes for this game...

A shocker victory
                    50% off papa johns on Sunday

Make that three wishes

No injuries

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                      I have two wishes for this game...

A shocker victory
                      50% off papa johns on Sunday

Make that three wishes

No injuries
                      Somehow, I don't think the 50% will be available on Sunday. I remember last year trying to utilize the Papa John's account the day after a Shocker win. Unfortunately, the next day was K-State's Fiesta Bowl, and Papa John's waited until a day or two later to offer the code as they didn't want people who would already be buying Papa John's anyway for a big party to be getting such a discount. I would highly doubt they'd allow 50% off discounts on Super Bowl Sunday.
                      78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

That's Coach Simmons in the suspenders.
                        And that's Tekele in the red uniform.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

83 - 56 Hope a few things could happen. First, RB getting healthier. Still have not
                          heard if last games injury was a new one or aggravation of the old one. Second, I
                          would like to see a few designed plays FOR EW to get some shots. He has been timid
                          but I also think his involvement in most plays are to free up someone else. I'd also
                          like to see some traditional post ups by KC and a couple by Carter that involve using
                          his left hand.

Comment

An ACE in the hole will be 23 for the Shox in the Valley.

Comment

Do we do anything to try and take Ballentine out or just let Cotton man up on him? I would guess the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                                Somehow, I don't think the 50% will be available on Sunday. I remember last year trying to utilize the Papa John's account the day after a Shocker win. Unfortunately, the next day was K-State's Fiesta Bowl, and Papa John's waited until a day or two later to offer the code as they didn't want people who would already be buying Papa John's anyway for a big party to be getting such a discount. I would highly doubt they'd allow 50% off discounts on Super Bowl Sunday.
                                Well that's disappointing. I'm not sure who to blame for this, Sexton or Manning.

Comment

Working...
                                X