WSU VERSUS EVANSVILLE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS EVANSVILLE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Here's the deal. There was 1 stat that jumped off the page at me on last nights win versus Loyola. Their entire team had 8 assists and FVV had 9. Can ya dig it? Groooovy. Now we have some unfinished buswax and reckoning (I reckon) to administer to the Purple Aces. As Doc (Val Kilmer) said something like in the flick called Tombstone, "it is not always about the revenge but rather it's the reckoning."

Their Johnny Ringo (the Colt) is gone and we did not appreciate getting swept by them last Season one little bit. We will play 35 minutes of solid WSU execution here at 21st and Hillside Saturday and the other 5 minutes will not be chopped liver. For the 23rd win in a row, I am dreaming of a 23 point surpass. This jump starts win # 10 of the 18 Valley games with a positive boost heading into a tough road swing.

WSU draws a SN RoyalShock Flush for 77.

Evansville draws a pair of purple aces for 54.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

San Jacinto comes to mind.

Comment

My prediction is we will win, but I'm not going to get cocky about anything. We need to stay focused and not overlook them. Look what happened last year on Senior day. We were obviously looking forward to Creighton.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
        Oh, my goodness!!! If I'm reading this right, that is the first Texas War For Independence reference ever given in a Shocker score prediction....well played!

Beaters 82
        short sleeves 55

Comment

I would take it easy with this prediction, because Evansville defense gives us problems every year. Lets just get a solid win. Also, did Baker play in the Evansville games last year?

Shockers 68
          Aces 58

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9 View Post
            I would take it easy with this prediction, because Evansville defense gives us problems every year. Lets just get a solid win. Also, did Baker play in the Evansville games last year?

Shockers 68
            Aces 58
            No, Baker did not pay in any valley regular season games.
            You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                this

Comment

Originally posted by HoracePinker View Post
                  I pity the fool.

Comment

Shockers 78
                    Obstacle Course Offense 65
                    Last edited by I_Vector_Wu; January 29, 2014, 05:53 PM.

Comment

There's something about Evansville and their "Marty ball" that always surprise the Shockers. Even though they look rather terrible this year, I won't be surprised if we win by 10 or less. Get ready for some ugly basketball.

Shockers - 65
                      Eville - 54

Comment

WSU 79
                        Evansville 62
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Marty ball used the old "clutch and grab" style defense. They can no longer get away with that, which is why I think we'll blow them out this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            Marty ball used the old "clutch and grab" style defense. They can no longer get away with that, which is why I think we'll blow them out this year.
                            I would have thought so too but LU got away with quite a bit of that last night.
                            The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

This should be a 30 point margin of victory, it needs to be a 30 point margin of victory to get that LUC game out of my mind. A team with a 220 RPI, with a 2 - 8 road record has no business hanging within 30 points of us, especially at our place. Their only two wins on the road came against teams with a combined record of 8 - 32, and they barely won those games (won by 6 in each game).

If they 'hang' with us, I'm going to throw a brick through my brand new 60 inch LED TV.

Comment

Working...
                              X