No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS EVANSVILLE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FWIW. Evan's shot looks much better today than it has all year. I have been paying attention and he hasn't been very consistent even before games. Hopefully things are a changin

Comment

I'm a tad nervous as I have seen the weather outside influence the home teams before. Even caught me in high school. Worst team in the league punked us in our own gym. We didn't have FVV........Shocks 76, EUUUUU! 64.
      Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

turnovers more than 10 we win by 11. Less than 10 we win by 25.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

A little peeved because the game will not be on Shockervision. This is the 3rd time since I signed up that a home game hasn't been on Shockervision. Irritating to pay for a specific service, but they don't perform as promised.

Comment

Originally posted by ciaomichael View Post
            A little peeved because the game will not be on Shockervision. This is the 3rd time since I signed up that a home game hasn't been on Shockervision. Irritating to pay for a specific service, but they don't perform as promised.
            A little peeved that Watch ESPN doesn't even have the game on yet (at least on my Apple TV, which I bought because ShockerVision was too much hassle on my "smart" TV). This Toledo / Ohio game better not go into double OT.

Shocker Radio behind by 3 minutes or more...just now at score of 8-4 whereas the pop in box on the Toledo/Ohio game shows 15-7.

Sure hope Former ADJS's Ohio team finishes this one off quickly.
            Last edited by chicagoshocker; February 1, 2014, 02:15 PM.

Comment

GET THIS GAARBAGE OFF MY TV..

Comment

Originally posted by chicagoshocker View Post
                Can someone educate me on the Brian Ewell reference? I met him at a game watch I hosted in Chicago back in 2006 season and knew he had played bball at WSU, but don't know anything about his "legacy". Maybe I'll run into him at Loyola game or at an event that WSU is putting on the night before the game for Chicago-area Shockers at Mike and Mary James' house (Mike also a former Shocker bball player). ADES to be there along with Ron Matson (interim dean of Liberal Arts school, I think) and Cindy Claycomb (interim dean Barton School).
                In general, I think Brian is just a random obscure player reference. He only played 1 year under Cohen, I think. He didn't play much but did have a game winning tip in, which was the highlight of his career at WSU.

Comment

Can someone educate me on the Brian Ewell reference? I met him at a game watch I hosted in Chicago back in 2006 season and knew he had played bball at WSU, but don't know anything about his "legacy". Maybe I'll run into him at Loyola game or at an event that WSU is putting on the night before the game for Chicago-area Shockers at Mike and Mary James' house (Mike also a former Shocker bball player). ADES to be there along with Ron Matson (interim dean of Liberal Arts school, I think) and Cindy Claycomb (interim dean Barton School).
                  Mike James. A name from the past when I went to North. Mike was one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet. He was a senior and I was a sophomore (3 year high schools back then except for Heights BC and KMC) and I never saw a time when he didn't have something nice to say about anyone, even lowly sophomores. Followed his career at WSU and was always proud to have been acquainted with him.

Comment

Yep - in another thread. Also posted to Shocker facebook page:
                    Does anybody know how to get a still shot from a video like this?
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by I_Vector_Wu View Post
                      Shockers 78
                      Obstacle Course Offense 65
                      Pretty good guess
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                      X