No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS EVANSVILLE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another brand new 60 inch LED TV? Does that replace the one that was destroyed last year?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
      This should be a 30 point margin of victory, it needs to be a 30 point margin of victory to get that LUC game out of my mind. A team with a 220 RPI, with a 2 - 8 road record has no business hanging within 30 points of us, especially at our place. Their only two wins on the road came against teams with a combined record of 8 - 32, and they barely won those games (won by 6 in each game).

If they 'hang' with us, I'm going to throw a brick through my brand new 60 inch LED TV.
      Eventually your wife is going to catch on that your "anger" is just an excuse to buy more toys.
      You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Brian Ewell 69,
        Andy Elkins 48

Comment

Darius Carter is the only player who doesn't remember UE sweeping WSU last year. That can't be good for the Aces.

Technically, the Shox beat Loyola, but the way the second half was played and the "teaching moments" that provided the coaching staff, this is going to be about the same as playing the Shox coming off of a loss.

I predict pain - but not for the home team.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            Another brand new 60 inch LED TV? Does that replace the one that was destroyed last year?
            No, it replaces the one he destroyed this year after his 0-4 big game prediction went, well, 0-4.
            Last edited by WuDrWu; January 29, 2014, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
              Oh, my goodness!!! If I'm reading this right, that is the first Texas War For Independence reference ever given in a Shocker score prediction....well played!
              Why am I always the guy that has no idea what the other guy's trivia means?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Oh, so you're "that guy."

Comment

There will be a slaughter in the Round House on Saturday night and the color of the blood will be purple.

Comment

shockers by 9-11 points

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      You're not the only guy....I'm usually right there with you....this one was so rich...at least I THINK it was rich....:)

Comment

Pimp Daddy - 53
                        Wu's Your Daddy - 80

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                          Brian Ewell 69,
                          Andy Elkins 48
                          Good one. Look for Brian in St. Louis this year, big follower of the team, really good dude.

Comment

The Battle of San Jacinto was the decisive battle of Texas independence.

I think it applies here as it was an unmerciful revenge for the Alamo siege and execution of Texas soldiers at Goliad.

As the Texas soldiers swept across the Mexican camp at San Jacinto, routing them with cries of "Remember the Alamo", many of the Mexican soldiers replied, "Me, no Alamo!"

Comment

D.J. Ballentine put up 43 points for Evansville last night in their 95-81 loss to UNI including 19-21 from the free throw line.

Calling Tekele Cotton.

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                                You're not the only guy....I'm usually right there with you....this one was so rich...at least I THINK it was rich....:)
                                LOL
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X