Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chicagoshocker View Post
    I think it was "early: always on time"

I thought CBS coverage of all the dunks from tonight was better, but had to suffer thru gottleibs nonsense that he wouldnt rate us a 1 seed if were undefeated on selection Sunday.
    Really? Is he still beating that drum. What a jackass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
      Really? Is he still beating that drum. What a jackass.
      He has to leave a 1 seed open for OSU, and figures WSU is the team most people will agree with him bumping down.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
        Here's a nice stat from the SDSU game against USU.

Thames has ZERO assists. I'll go ahead and take FVV
        I was talking individual match-ups. Not who I would rather have.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Still Thames' line is very good and you can't argue otherwise.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
            They were also chanting "Andrew's better. Clap, clap, clap clap clap."
            The Drake students also chanted "Overated" prior to the game. They really aren't very creative but they are stupid.

Comment

I got a text saying they were saying "Andrew's Brother". Was that not correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                I got a text saying they were saying "Andrew's Brother". Was that not correct?
                Don't think so. Being there, it sounded like better not brother.

Comment

Don't think so. Being there, it sounded like better not brother.
                  She was there also. But I couldn't make it out on the TV, and found out why when she text. They weren't close to unison, and she was taking a picture of something.

Comment

• I thought it was better

Comment

• Thanks for the help.

I thought he handled it well. Actually think the whole team does.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                        The Shocks were 13-15 from the line with the only two misses from players you wouldn't expect. One each from Baker and VanVleet.
                        Just watched a replay of the game. I think the Shocks had 7 hoop and the harm 3-point plays tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          Just watched a replay of the game. I think the Shocks had 7 hoop and the harm 3-point plays tonight.
                          I don't ever remember us having that many "and 1's" and then making all of them, too. At least not since Marshall has been coaching here.

Comment

• Here is the game write-up from the Des Moines Register.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerLager View Post
                              They chanted

You're adopted clap, clap, clap clap clap
                              That's actually pretty funny.
                              Originally posted by BleacherReport
                              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Well that's just dumb. Andrew's going to be a top three pick in the NBA draft after one season of high school ball. Andrew's better than almost anyone.

After watching that game, I'm pretty sure Nick is better than any player on their team, though.
                                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Working...
                                X