No announcement yet.

#4 Wichita State @ Illinois State Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are teasing "what some people are calling the college basketball dunk of the year" on College Basketball Live on ESPNU.

Comment

• SportsCenter tag for tonight is BEWARE OF WICHITA!

Comment

• BEWARE of WICHITA!

Coming up on ESPN

Comment

• The Shockers made "the lead" on espn's SC for being the first team in America to go 20-0 this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
            Cle first (he's a senior) and then get Marshall's. if you miss Marshall he'll be back next year.
            Good call. I ended up getting them both. In hindsight, might have been nice to have had HCGM write 20-0 next to his autograph, but I'll always know in my heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Did the students chant "overrated", even after the bitchslapping? That was a big talking point on redturdfan.net earlier today.
              Not that I heard

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                BEWARE of WICHITA!

Coming up on ESPN
                On the earlier edition of SC on ESPN News, ticker was "Shockers Stay Perfect"

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
                  #2 play tonight, they played all the audio with Bruce and the Craigster.
                  #2 play overall, but the #1 basketball play. Have to admit the overall #1 hockey goal between the legs was pretty darn sweet.

Comment

• HOCKEY BEATING BASKETBALL FOR #1?!?!?! HOW UN-AMERICAN IS THAT?!?!?!

Just kidding...(kinda)... haha
                    The Assman

Comment

• Just saw Tekele`s dunk on the lead in for CBS This Morning. I'm really enjoying the ride.....

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                        Just saw Tekele`s dunk on the lead in for CBS This Morning. I'm really enjoying the ride.....
                        yeah, even my Wildcat relatives have been all over that dunk!!

Comment

• My favorite part about last night was Cle's shot selection. He took everything as it came to him and was just silky smooth out there. Oh, and Tekele.

Comment

• I thought Illinois State brought much more energy to the floor in the 1st half than the Shocks and just seemed like they wanted it more. Thank goodness we play two halves. Illinois State has some decent young players and if the can add a couple of pieces they will be pretty tough next year assuming they can shoot the ball more consistently and more selectively.

Again we are 20-0 and we still are not consistently hitting on all cylinders. Hopefully, we will again peak at the end of the year.

I'm glad we are everyone's Super Bowl. Drawing the biggest, most energetic crowds of the year on the road and getting everyone's absolute best shot on the road. This can only help us in the long run. Still have 6 more road games with the Indiana State - Northern Iowa road swing still looming. Plenty of challenges and potential speed bumps remain. It's a grind to maintain the necessary focus and intensity game after game after game.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomeoCrennel's Belly View Post
                              My favorite part about last night was Cle's shot selection. He took everything as it came to him and was just silky smooth out there. Oh, and Tekele.
                              Good point. The Dunk has kind of over-shadowed a lot of other good plays including a couple of other plays by Tekele. I loved the wrap around scoop Tekele made in the 2nd half and the drive on the right side of lane that he finished with his left hand because he had sealed off the defender, Lynch I believe, on his right.

Comment

• Haven't seen it posted anywhere else but good to see Don and Shirley Beggs in the crowd last night.

Replay on Time Warner Sports right now.
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X