No announcement yet.

#5 Wichita State vs. Indiana State - Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the Tree fan that gave the advantage to Brown over Fred?

Comment

• Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
      Like Darius shooting.. scares the crap out of me when he's passing. :-)
      i just can't wait until he gets up to speed in the valley like he was getting up to speed in the non-con part of the schedule. 'best yet to come (sycamores, 2/5). 'wish lebron could make it to a game in cka.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Still gonna be VERY upset when Odum wins 1st team PG over Van Vleet.
        They can give Jake anything they want, except POY. That goes to Fred. His first of three. Of course Cle and Ron will also be first team.
        In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          Where's the Tree fan that gave the advantage to Brown over Fred?
          Remember as we Danced last Season, the fan base of those 4 teams we beat seem to encounter the same phenomenon in thinking their respective squads just happened to have a bad day that day verus our Shocks? What was the real reason? In their face, playing with our hair on fire type D-fence on one end, and diving for balls with an inside/outside Offense along with our deep bench assisitng every step along the way. (Fred making the 25' shot versus the Zags as a prime example)
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
            They can give Jake anything they want, except POY. That goes to Fred. His first of three. Of course Cle and Ron will also be first team.
            And Cotton better for sure be on the 1st team defensive picks too because he is cramping the style of our foes in this here Valley.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
              Still have to play at Indiana State and at UNI…at Drake and at the Redbirds might be tough too. We'll see. This team is fun!!!
              That is actually a part of what I was trying to say. Once you have guaranteed at least a split with the top half of the valley, you could almost go lay some eggs on the road and still win the conference.

Not that I think we will have too much trouble...

There is just very little pressure now that we have won the home part of the series with the top contenders... In blowout fashion I might add.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                Remember as we Danced last Season, the fan base of those 4 teams we beat seem to encounter the same phenomenon in thinking their respective squads just happened to have a bad day that day verus our Shocks? What was the real reason? In their face, playing with our hair on fire type D-fence on one end, and diving for balls with an inside/outside Offense along with our deep bench assisitng every step along the way. (Fred making the 25' shot versus the Zags as a prime example)
                I said the exact same thing to my son and daughter in law on the home from the game. Great minds think alike.

Comment

• Amazed that our guys understand so well that this is a team sport. Our lead scorers can go 20 minutes, 40 minutes, several games without getting a lot of looks. Still they don't go shot hunting. Team before self.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Im not even going to lie... I barely paid attention to the game. largely due to putting together a dresser but also because I have a sinus infection and it has been feeling mightily bleu..

Oh that and I knew we would win by 20 so you know...

Comment

• I just read through a facebook thread where chickenhawk fans were lauding their perceived, unending superiority over the rest of us basketball peons. I'm thoroughly reminded what I have against them.. Also, I think I may have lost a few IQ points.

Comment

• It's 7:05 p.m. Think Odum's "game-time" alarm is going off right now?

Because he sure missed one hell of a game at 3.
                        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                          Amazed that our guys understand so well that this is a team sport. Our lead scorers can go 20 minutes, 40 minutes, several games without getting a lot of looks. Still they don't go shot hunting. Team before self.
                          I loved the end of the game by Early. Scored only 6 points. Preseason POY. Rather than force for himself to pad his stats. Once, rather than take an open shot he pulls up, passes the ball and runs clock. Another open shot he doesn't take but passes the ball down low for an even better shot. He showed there is not Me in Cle.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                            Their latest kick is "We would be undefeated with WSU's schedule." Well maybe, and maybe not. If I were in their shoes that is what I would be crowing too, but viewed the other way, none of those blueblood chickenshits have the balls to schedule us. It is not like we are ducking them. To this point we have beaten each and every team on our schedule. That's all we can do.
                            Precisely. It's like none of them understand how scheduling in college basketball works. I also saw them talk about how teams like Duke, Villanova, Colorado, etc would all beat us.. Well... As I recall we received that same song and dance throughout last year and rode the hate all the way to the final four.

Comment

• Highlights on College GameDay on ESPN are coming up.

Comment

• Everyone gets a shot at the end of the year. It's tough to win six in a row in April, but we'll get our shot. I LOVE winning EVERY FREAKING GAME!
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X