#5 Wichita State vs. Indiana State - Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
    We ended up with only 9 turnovers, even though the 7th ocurred with 18:50 left in the 2nd half when Lufile got the traveling call.
    The end of the bench is getting better at running out the last 6 minutes of games without uglying it up too much. Practice makes perfect!

Comment

• "Cheering for Sycamores from 7th..."

Terre Haute breaking news, weather and live video. Covering local politics, crime, health, education and sports for Terre Haute and the Wabash Valley of Indiana.

The ISU fans cheer only once during the video, when the game was finally over.

Comment

• Posted on GoShockers.com, and man did it look awesome on ESPN:

GoShockers.com - (01-19-14).JPG

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
          Posted on GoShockers.com, and man did it look awesome on ESPN:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1175[/ATTACH]
          Nuthin mid-major about the Shockers.

Comment

• Noticed in the game summary for this game they mentioned WSU just tied for the 2nd best record of wins by a Valley member to start a season:

At 19-0, Wichita State tied the 1962-63 Cincinnati team for second-best start for a Missouri Valley team. Both trail Indiana State in 1978-79, which did not lose until the national championship game.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400500078

Comment

• Originally posted by Ixiah View Post
              Noticed in the game summary for this game they mentioned WSU just tied for the 2nd best record of wins by a Valley member to start a season:

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400500078
              I believe that we would have to win the Valley title game in St. Louis to pass that Ind. St. team.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                Posted on GoShockers.com, and man did it look awesome on ESPN:
                My son and I were discussing what it would look like to do concentric circles of yellow and black in the Chuck. Every 5 to 7 rows alternate colors. For example, rows 1 to 7 wear yellow, rows 8 to 14 in black, 15 to 21 yellow, and so on. It seems like it also would make a pretty spectacular visual effect.
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                  My son and I were discussing what it would look like to do concentric circles of yellow and black in the Chuck. Every 5 to 7 rows alternate colors. For example, rows 1 to 7 wear yellow, rows 8 to 14 in black, 15 to 21 yellow, and so on. It seems like it also would make a pretty spectacular visual effect.
                  I was thinking every other row would also look awesome but IDKWTF

Comment

• I think both would be cool.

Then we can start doing tougher patterns and spelling stuff.

Something unique every game.
                    The Assman

Comment

• I’m not a fan of ‘The Wave’, however it might have looked pretty cool Saturday afternoon.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                      X