No announcement yet.

#5 Wichita State vs. Indiana State- Pregame Discussions and Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drive the ball, Drive, Drive, Drive against these guys. That includes Cle and our post.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      Hey Douchenugget,

This is a WSU board, not a Sycamore rah-rah-rah board. Know your place. I've visited the Sycamore board MANY times and your bunch gets more defensive with any knock on your little Trees. So DON'T even go there.

Back down to earth, huh? I mean we're only ranked #5 in the country and are 18-0. I can't imagine why we would have our heads in the clouds on OUR board.

And lastly, your opinion SUCKS and means JACK ****.
      Thats my point. MY opinion. Its not like I said WSU sucks or this or that. And please I highly doubt that anybody was butt hurt on you not sold on the trees especially this year. Last year probably after some big wins against good teams.

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
        Whoever it is, I like 'em!
        I'm still the man that you love to hate. But I call it how I see it. I don't foresee any trouble on the horizon until we play ISU Blue at their place. We'll see, but now, I'm taking it one game at a time and basking in the media love.

Comment

Originally posted by jturner38 View Post
          It's amazing how some of you shockers fans get sensative. Odum runs the offense so there for IF you stop odum you at least slow down are offensive production. My post was just an opinion. Yes I did spell FVV name wrong and didn't recognize it, it happens. WHEN the shockers lose rather it be by the sycamores or not hopes it bring some of you down back to earth.
          *sensitive
          *therefore
          *our
          *hope

Missing a comma or two as well... hate to be that guy, but you're not helping yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
            I'm still the man that you love to hate. But I call it how I see it. I don't foresee any trouble on the horizon until we play ISU Blue at their place. We'll see, but now, I'm taking it one game at a time and basking in the media love.
            Don't sell yourself short, KC. Maybe most people just hate that they love you!
            The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by JaminShock View Post
              It's amazing how some of you shockers fans get sensative. Odum runs the offense so there for IF you stop odum you at least slow down are offensive production. My post was just an opinion. Yes I did spell FVV name wrong and didn't recognize it, it happens. WHEN the shockers lose rather it be by the sycamores or not hopes it bring some of you down back to earth.
              *sensitive
              *therefore
              *our
              *hope

Missing a comma or two aCs well... hate to be that guy, but you're not helping yourself.
              Give the kid a break, it is Terre Haute we are talking about. Education isn't exactly up to par there.
              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                Who are you and what have you done with KC Shox??
                It' the guy who found KC Shox laptops after he threw them out the window when the Shox did not win past games by 30.. :-)
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Wolves don't lose sleep......

Comment

Originally Posted by cubbypike13
                    BYU, Saint Louis, Tennessee...
                    They have played a few good ones.

When we are on our game, we are better than all 3 of those teams. We need to expose one of their greatest weaknesses and jake odums greatest strength. The Pick and roll and pick and pop have been a buggaboo to them for a while.

Comment

Comparative Stats from StatSheet

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
                        Originally Posted by cubbypike13
                        BYU, Saint Louis, Tennessee...
                        They have played a few good ones.

When we are on our game, we are better than all 3 of those teams. We need to expose one of their greatest weaknesses and jake odums greatest strength. The Pick and roll and pick and pop have been a buggaboo to them for a while.
                        Ahahaha, except that they played and LOST to the two common opponents we have. I see no evidence that ISU is better than the top teams we have played.

Having said that, this game will be tough, but I expect to win.
                        You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Clearing up some more that @JaminShock: missed.

change rather it be to be it
                          *brings
                          down back to earth is usually back down to earth

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeriffic View Post
                            Clearing up some more that @JaminShock: missed.

change rather it be to be it
                            *brings
                            down back to earth is usually back down to earth
                            If we are deputizing the grammer police, then I have a whole list of SN's own I'd like to forward your way.

Comment

This conference will destroy ISUb's at-large chances unless they beat us at least once. It's a broken record, but "we'll get their best shot." Right now, their best RPI-win is #67 Belmont (who they lost to as well earlier in the year), and a healthy dose of Ohio Valley games will likely push their RPI down as well. The "big" win against Notre Dame looks pedestrian now, with the Irish checking in outside of the top-100. Even if ISUb goes 15-3 in the conference, finishes 24-6 and shows up in the MVC tournament, having 2 top-100 wins and 0 top-50 wins will be a tough sell. Point is, if we go 3-0 against them this year, they'll be in the NIT.

They're going to show up, and they're a very capable shooting team (leading the Valley in scoring). This will go all the way down to the wire...

WSU - 82
                              ISUb - 79

Comment

@JaminShock Stop being a douche. This is a forum on the internet not a published article. You're not so high and mighty that it's your job to correct people.

(Even ISUb fans)
                                Last edited by ICTShockerFan; January 16, 2014, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X