#5 Wichita State vs. Indiana State- Pregame Discussions and Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5 Wichita State vs. Indiana State- Pregame Discussions and Predictions

Very excited for this one. Odum has given us fits in the past, but I have a feeling the D is gonna get amped to shut him and Arop down. No doubt our guys remember what happened at home against the Trees last year- no chance of us not being up for this one with first place on the line. I think we will come out and give a very steady performance on Saturday and come away with another win that won't be as close as it looks in the box score.

Paul Guffrovich 74,
    Eddie Bird 63

Indy State definitely seems to play well at Koch recently. Hopefully our hardnosed Shockers don't let it happen in Odum's final season.

Clean Cut - 69
    Ugly Beards - 57

Comment

It's time for a real statement game. National TV against our only possible competition for a Valley championship, hopefully they'll be undefeated in the Valley come this weekend. Let's turn some of the doubters into believers.

ISUb - 42
      WSU - 75

Comment

WU78
        ISUb 69
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I'm guessing this one goes down to the wire. Both teams come out fired up. Odom will be shut down, but Arop or someone else on their team steps up.

Shox 74
          Trees 71

Comment

"I'm Yelling Timber" - 60
            Sharp double-bladed Axes - 80

Comment

We have won by double-digits every game in Koch this year.

I don't think that changes. Guys are out to prove something this game - and make a case for the Top 4.

Sycs 64
              #5 WSU 76
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

This one is for Andrew.

78-62 Shox
                The Assman

Comment

The Trees fall and nobody hears it

Shox 78
                  ISUb 71

Comment

How big are Indiana States two 1 point losses at this point in the season? They'd be fringe top 25 at the minimum coming into saturdays game and Saturdays game would be one of the biggest in the country. Trees only have themselves to blame.
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Vector_Wu View Post
                      The Trees fall and nobody hears it

Shox 78
                      ISUb 71
                      Pardon my ignorance, but why is Indiana State referred to as ISUb? Google search only turned up Indiana University South Bend

Comment

Originally posted by chicagoshocker View Post
                        Pardon my ignorance, but why is Indiana State referred to as ISUb? Google search only turned up Indiana University South Bend
                        Illinois State and Indiana State are both ISU, so we use ISUr for Illinois State (since they wear red) and ISUb for Indiana State (since they wear blue).

Comment

To avoid confusion with Illinois State (also ISU).

Illinois wears red (ISUr). Indiana State wears blue (ISUb).
                          The Assman

Comment

B for blue. Illinois State is ISUr for red.
                            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

This might cause some discussion but Baker is our best defender. Put him on Odum, he won't be used to Ron's length and Cotton on Arop. Cotton defends better on bigger players and Ron does work on players like Odum.

Comment

Working...
                              X