#5 Wichita State vs. Indiana State- Pregame Discussions and Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
    Who are you and what have you done with KC Shox??
    "18-0" may have kidnapped him temporarily.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      "18-0" may have kidnapped him temporarily.
      Whoever it is, I like 'em!
      The Assman

Comment

I expect this to be battle decided by a team who makes a couple more plays. ISUB is playing for their at-large life, if they pull of a win it will go along ways in helping them. WSU needs a rocking full house Saturday.

Comment

This is as close as we're going to get to a sCUm home game this season. Treat it as such and blow the roof off the damn place! That is all.

Comment

This can be our warmup for full bloody throat roar mode.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
              Students back, afternoon game, it'll be batcrap crazy in there! We as fans need to hold up our end of the deal. Full bloody throat roar mode.
              Agreed. Crowd has been subdued lately. Just because we're winning now, there's no reason to get complacent. ALL the fans need to bring their A game Saturday.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

The trash talking tweets from the fork less tree fans are coming in full force

Comment

ICTSU - 68
                  BISU - 60

Early goes off on these fools!
                  For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                  - said no one ever...

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    like this one lol
                    Sam Demmler ‏@samdemmler4 1h

Indiana State getting the big W tonight... Watch out Wichita State you're about to get shocked Saturday #instbb
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      Were they asking for us after their 3 point win at home over Bradley on Saturday?

Better get used to it. Everybody wants us. We're their season. We're every Valley team's season at this point.

I imagine these same clowns will magically come down with a twittering thumb disease after Saturday and things will go silent.. again.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Odum better bring his A game, because playing against Van Vleet, Baker and Early is as close to the NBA as he is ever going to get. And the bullshit of it is that he will be on the MVC 1st team and Van Vleet may not -- only because he's a sophomore and Odum is a senior and the stupid Missouri Utopia Conference can't risk their Marxist strategy of redistribution of success. If there ever was a year where three Shoxers deserved to be on the 1st team over all other ballers it's this year.

Kick the splinters butts Shoxers!!
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

380,457 Robertson Fieldhouse. 64
                          723,883 UW Fieldhouse. 76

Comment

It's amazing how some of you shockers fans get sensative. Odum runs the offense so there for IF you stop odum you at least slow down are offensive production. My post was just an opinion. Yes I did spell FVV name wrong and didn't recognize it, it happens. WHEN the shockers lose rather it be by the sycamores or not hopes it bring some of you down back to earth.

Comment

Originally posted by jturner38 View Post
                              It's amazing how some of you shockers fans get sensative. Odum runs the offense so there for IF you stop odum you at least slow down are offensive production. My post was just an opinion. Yes I did spell FVV name wrong and didn't recognize it, it happens. WHEN the shockers lose rather it be by the sycamores or not hopes it bring some of you down back to earth.
                              Hey Douchenugget,

This is a WSU board, not a Sycamore rah-rah-rah board. Know your place. I've visited the Sycamore board MANY times and your bunch gets more defensive with any knock on your little Trees. So DON'T even go there.

Back down to earth, huh? I mean we're only ranked #5 in the country and are 18-0. I can't imagine why we would have our heads in the clouds on OUR board.

And lastly, your opinion SUCKS and means JACK ****.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by jturner38 View Post
                                Van Vleet hasn't lost a matchup yet this season, so what makes you think Brown outplays him?

Comment

Working...
                                X